Nine

Photo is of Elaine

Jc's POV:

Okay, she was pretty. She was very pretty. She had long blonde hair, beautiful green eyes and she was very curvy. I guess that was Lindsay.

"What do you guys think?" She asked with a grin. She was wearing little shorts with a tie dye tank top with black converse. She was spinning around to show them her whole outfit when she turned and saw me. She stopped dead in her tracks and just stared. I grinned and starting walking towards her slowly.

"Hey." I said as I stood in front of her. She didn't say a word, just opened her arms, silently asking for a hug. I opened my arms and embraced her. I could feel her body shivering.
"What's your name?" I ask stupidly. I knew what her name was, I just didn't know what to say.
"Lindsay" she smiled as she took a step back. "Its been my dream to meet you, I'm even coming to your show tonight. I can't wait." Her smile lit up the room.
"Well its nice to meet you Lindsay. I was just talking to your.. Er.. Brother?" She nodded her head. "And Elaine about coming to our hotel room tonight after the show. You in?" I really wanted to get to know her more. She smiled, looked back at Sam who had a disapproving expression on his face. He saw the way I looked at her.
"I would love to." She said, glaring at Sam.
"Hey.. Let's go try on the rest of your clothes kay?" Elaine suggested. Lindsay nodded her head and followed Elaine into the changing rooms.
"That's my sister Jc." Sam had a threatening sound in his voice.
"I'm not going to do anything to her." I rolled my eyes casually.
"Just making sure you know who you're fucking with. I like you Jc, I think you're pretty cool, but if you hurt my sister, I'll break every bone in your body." Sam wasn't the most muscular guy, I could easily take him in a fight, but the tone of his voice suggested that he wouldn't be the only one there to "fuck me up". So I decided to back off and lighten the mood.
"Don't worry, nothing will happen to your sister. I'm not that kind of guy." I lied. Sam flashed a menacing smile and turned around to the sound of a feminine voice calling his name.

Elaine's POV:

"How long are you going to take?" I asked impatiently.
"You're trying to rush me, but its just making me slower." Lindsay called out of the change room. I rolled my eyes and let out a sigh. She definitely knew how to be annoying. Pro at it actually. I leaned against the wall, and that's when I heard them.
Sam's voice.. It sounded scary. Scarier than I've ever heard him sound before. I peeked around the corner to see what was going on.
All I saw was a mad expression on Sam's face, while Jc stood there shocked and confused. What was Sam doing?
I gave them a minute to talk through things until I heard Sam threaten him. I went back inside the change room and called Sam's name. Thirty seconds later, he came walking through the entrance.
"You're not supposed to be in here. The men's section is on the other side." A lady who worked there informed him.
"It'll only be a minute." Sam brushed her off and walked up to me.
"What was that about?" I asked while he held me to his body.
"Just a little friendly, man to man talk." He winked.
"She can look after herself you know. She's a lot stronger than you think."
"I know she's strong. But I don't want her to have to be." He hissed in my ear. Sam has always been the over protective big brother type.
"Okayyyy.." I said, carrying the y.
"Hey guys I gotta go get ready for the show." Jc peeked inside. "Uhh, sorry. Didn't mean to interrupt anything." He smirked. I pulled away from Sam for a minute and went over to hug Jc.
"Got my number right?" I asked. Jc nodded.
"Yup. I'll call you after the show with the hotel details n such. Bye." He said as he hugged me one last time. Lindsay finally came out of the change room and hugged Jc.
"See you later alright?" Lindsay hugged him and said her goodbyes.
"Bye Sammy Wilky. See you after." Jc waved goodbye with his fingers and laughed at his own mockery of Sam. I giggled a bit and Jc left. Me and Lindsay exchanged a look and rolled our eyes. What a weird dude.

Jc's POV:

Well that was awkward. And I thought I was getting off to a good start with Sam.
I walked into our hotel room to find Kian still sleeping. I took out my phone, grabbed a cup of water, and snapchatted him as I poured water all over his face. I sent it to my story and Kian slowly opened his eyes.
"What the fuck.. Jc! I'm gonna kill you!!" Kian got up like a fucking jack rabbit and started chasing me around the room. I ran out into the hallway and tried to book it down the stairs but Kian was faster than me. He was always faster than me.
He tackled me to the floor and slapped me in the face with something. What the fuck. I looked over on the floor and saw a rolling bottle coming towards me. I picked it up as Kian got off of me.
"Shaving cream? Really? How did you even have time to get this?" Kian fell to the floor laughing.
"I'm glad this is amusing to you." I said sarcastically as I got up, throwing the bottle at Kian. We walked back to the hotel room to get ready for the show.