Twenty

Elaine's POV

Lindsay had been gone for quite a while, the guys were in shock that Sam would even have the nerve to hit me, especially Kian, he was just staring off in the distance not saying anything, but you could see the fury in his eyes. Clary, the stranger girl who was sitting with us, kept eyeing Jc, it was making me so uncomfortable. Does she know that Jc's not available? I hope so. I looked over at Kian again, but his eyes were averted towards the double doors that led into the hotel. His eyes kept darting between me and the doors, so I finally turned around to see what the issue was. Sam was walking towards us, Lindsay right on his heels, with a sad expression on his face. I instantly felt a shiver go down my spine and my anxiety started to spike. I turned back around to face Kian, but he was a lot closer than before, and it felt.. safe. I felt safe. Sam walked over and crouched down so he could talk to me, Kian's body tensed and he gritted his teeth.
"Elaine.. Can we talk?" he whispered, nervously. Kian's hand that was against my leg turned into a fist, I put my hand on his shoulder to calm him.
"Fine." I got up and followed Sam into the hotel, I felt exposed and unsafe. Sam stopped and turned around to face me before starting to speak.
"I'm so sorry. I just.. there's no excuses for what I did, and if I could take it back, I would. But.. I love you and.. I don't want to lose you." Sam put his hands on my shoulders and I flinched as his thumb touched the sore spot. "Please, let me make it up to you. Tomorrow at seven, I'll take you on a date." I hesitated before answering, I knew Lindsay put him up to this but, I really did love Sam and I wanted this to get better, but I still can't get over the fact that he hurt me.
"Okay." I finally gave him an answer. He leaned in and kissed me on the forehead.
"I'll sleep in Kian's room tonight okay?" I nodded my head and he walked past me to the elevators.

Jc's POV:

"Since it's our last night here, I propose that we party our fucking asses off." I grinned. Lindsay agreed with me and even Clary was in, but Kian was hesitant because of the way I act when I drink.
"I don't know Jc.. Last time you drank it didn't turn out good." Kian pointed out. I had to give him that, it definitly didn't turn out good.
"I won't drink too much. I promise, plus, Lindsay can usually persuade me to be good." I winked and put my hand on the inside of her thigh enticingly, she shivered and smiled at me as she put her hand on top of mine.
"Alright. Fine. Let's do it." Kian smiled.
"Yess!! LET'S GET DRUNKKK!!" Lindsay yelled a little bit too loud and we all giggled.

Later that night...

Kian's POV:

"I GOT THE BOOOZE LET'S PARTYYYY!" Jc screamed as he walked into my hotel room. We decided to party in my room, mostly because I was the only one rooming alone and Clary's room was way too far from all of ours. I picked up a mgd and cracked it open, I hadn't drank in a long time, I still wasn't old enough to drink legally but who really cares right? About two hours later I was totally fucked, I had drank 3 mgd's, 5 vodka shots, 2 dikela shots and a palm bay, I was falling all over the place. Jc and Lindsay were probably off fucking in their room, Sam was talking to Clary and I was talking to Elaine. There was a whole bunch of random people we didn't know in my room, at least 20 others.
"Kian? Will you come to my room with me? I need to grab something and I don't want to go aloneee." Elaine whined. She was so fucking cute. I got up and almost fell back down, but Elaine grabbed me and helped me up.
"Are you drunk?" I asked her and giggled. She giggled back and nodded as she pulled on my hand and led me to her room.
"What are we doing in here?" I asked as I sat on the foot of her bed and laid down to stare at the ceiling.
"You." She replied. I heard the door lock and she pounced on my stomach leaving me out of breath. She leaned down and kissed me on the lips, I wanted to say no and push her off, but I couldn't, I was so caught up in the moment that I just forgot about what's right and wrong and I just wanted her.
"I've wanted you for so long." I told her through our kisses.
"Shut up and fuck me." She replied and bit my lip. I flipped her over and slid off my shirt. She backed up and put her back against the headboard, wrapping her legs around my waist and pulling me closer. She slowly unbuttoned her shirt and pulled me even closer. I took off my pants and slid hers off before pulling the covers over us and entering.

Sam's POV:

Clary was so awesome to talk to. I grabbed a palm bay from the table and cracked it open, but I noticed Kian and Elaine were gone. I scanned the room but they weren't there, so I went back to ask Clary if she had seen them.
"Uhmm I actually saw them leave not too long ago. Not sure where they went."
"They probably went down to the hot springs. Do you wanna come check with me?"
"Uhm yeah sure." We went downstairs and noticed that the hot springs were locked.
"I guess they aren't in here than." Clary noted. I shrugged my shoulders.
"Well, let's go back upstairs. I gotta stop in my room to grab my phone so I can call them." We entered the elevator once again and went back upstairs to my room. I tried to open the door but it was locked, so I grabbed the key from my pocket and opened it. I let Clary go in first, trying to be a gentleman, but she stopped dead in her tracks.
"We shouldn't be in here let's go." She tried to turn me around.
"Uhh harder." I heard a familiar voice say from the room. I pushed past Clary and burst into the room.
"What the fuck!"