Fourteen

WARNING: IF YOU ARE NOT MATURE ENOUGH TO READ DIRTY STUFF THAN DO NOT READ THIS CHAPTER!! ❌THIS IS PROBABLY THE DIRTIEST CHAPTER IM EVER GOING TO MAKE

Jc's POV:

I squinted my eyes, the room was so bright. I looked at the clock, it was 1:00pm. Holy shit I slept in. I looked around and saw Kian getting a drink from the mini fridge.

"Hey. You're finally awake." Kian rolled his eyes. I stretched and sat up in my bed.

"We gotta leave today. You should pack. Our plane leaves at 5." I looked at him shocked. With everything that's been going on, I forgot we had to leave.

"The tour's over?" I asked confused.

"Yeah. Don't you remember?" I shook my head and shrugged my shoulders as I got up and got a drink of water.

"Where's Lindsay and Zoey?" I looked around the room curiously. I remember Lindsay coming in this morning.

"They went shopping. They should be back any minute." I took a sip of my water as the door opened and Lindsay walked in with Zoey attached to her hand.

"Speak of the devil." Kian murmured.

"Daddy Daddy!! Look what Lindsay got me!! " Zoey spun around and showed off her outfit. She was wearing jeans and a winter coat. I smiled and held out my arms. She ran into them and gave me a hug.

"Cute. Okay... Zoe.. Ouch.. Ill be right back." She was climbing all over me. I got up and motioned Lindsay to follow me outside.

"Thanks for taking her out. How much do I owe you?"

"Nothing. I took her out, I'm happy to help her in any way. I don't want you to pay me." I looked at her with awe. She was such a sweet girl.

"Jc...? Can I ask you a question?"

"Of course."

"I mean.. Ever since Zoey got here you've been friendzoning me.. Is that all we are? Friends? I thought we could... You know.. Turn into more." She looked at the ground. I took my hand and picked up her chin, making her look me in the eyes.

"Look, I do like you. I really do. But, I have to be a dad now, I can't focus on a relationship at this point. I have youtube, and Kian, Zoey, and a mess to deal with that has to do with Lia. I don't think I can have a relationship right now, at least not one that works. When I met you, and this is gonna sound bad, I just wanted to 'Fuck n chuck' --for lack of a better term-- but when I realized how.. Amazing you are, how nice, sweet. I couldn't do it. You're different than the other girls I've met, and I don't want to fuck that up by having a relationship right now, because I know it won't last." I really did like her, and I know it could turn into something.. Beautiful. And knowing her has changed me, but I can't fuck it up.

"Than fuck and don't chuck. Let's be together, but not in a relationship. I feel such a pull towards you Jc, I can't help it. I won't tie you down, I won't be a responsibility. Just take me with you when you leave, bring me with you. I can't miss this chance to be with you. I'll even help you take care of Zoey, just take me with you." I was frozen. I couldn't move my body, I couldn't speak. She was willing to do anything just to be with me. She put both hands on my face and kissed me. I closed my eyes as tingles ran through my entire body.

"Okay.." I murmured on her lips as she pulled away from me. We were standing in the hallway when Kian and Zoey came walking out.

"I'm taking Zoey out for some uncle time. We'll be back by 3, and than we will head to the airport. I'll get Zoe a ticket while we are out."

"Can you get Lindsay a ticket too?" Kian looked at me with a funny face and than nodded.

"Of course. Glad you're coming." He nodded his head at Lindsay and started to be pulled down the hallway by Zoey. "Bye!" He waved to us. I waved back and Lindsay smiled.

I walked Lindsay back into the hotel room, she was acting really.. strange. She was acting all flirty and sexy... I just couldn't take the teasing any longer. I crashed my lips into hers, catching her by surprise, and I slammed her against the wall. I ran my hands urgently up the side of her body, all the way up to her bra. I unclasped it and slid off her shirt. She jumped on to my waist, putting both of her legs around me as I pushed her harder into the wall, my lips were still locked with hers. I carefully walked her over to my bed and she let go of me, dropping onto the bed. God she was beautiful. I slid off my pants with one swift move and my shirt with another, crawling on to her almost naked body seductively. I slowly undid the button on her jeans, and pulled them off, her underwear came with it, as I stood up and threw them on to the floor she grabbed the hem of my boxers and pushed them down to my ankles giggling. I kicked them off and walked over to the night stand. I saw her pouting because we couldn't start right away.

I put on the condom as fast as I could and licked my lips as I jumped on the bed, her body in between my legs. I bent down and kissed her neck, slowly making my way down to her good spot. I sucked and she moaned in pleasure as her body started to shake. I decided it was time for a little fun, I entered her body, at first slowly, but than it became more urgent, I couldn't get enough of her. She screamed and pulled on my hair as I went up and down, faster and harder with every motion. I tilted my head back and let out a groan of pleasure, I haven't felt like this in so long. I wanted to touch every inch of her body, be in every inch of her body. I slowed down a little, and pulled out. She got off the bed, pulling me with her. We stood at the foot of the bed and she locked her lips with mine for just a moment, only just a taste of her lips for a tease, before she pushed me to the wall, sliding the condom off carefully, and started to suck on me. At first, it was slow, and steady, but she started to go faster, and faster, I almost fell to the ground, the sensation was almost too much to handle. I felt myself cumming, I didn't want to cum in her mouth, I tried to pull her away, but she persisted, and I couldn't hold it in any longer. It poured out of me and into her mouth, she licked her lips seductively and I could hear her swallow it. She started to kiss my stomach and once she got to my chest, I picked her up by her butt, and carried her back to the bed, this time, I went down on her. Her body convulsed and her back arched as she moaned and pushed my head closer, I felt her body shake again and than it stopped. She let out a moanish sigh as she returned to normal and I came up to lay beside her.

"See. Fuck and dont chuck." she licked her lips and winked at me as I crashed my lips into her yet again, this time, not wanting to let go.