Twenty-nine

Lindsay's POV:

I couldn't see. I don't know what's happening, I only drank one drink. I kept on bumping into people, yelling for Jc but the music drowned out my voice. I stumbled around some more, until I felt a pair of hands grab my arms roughly and pull me backwards, I didn't know what to do. So I didn't do anything.

And than I blacked out completely.

Jc's POV:

I hadn't really drank that much, I knew Lindsay wanted to have a little fun and I really didn't want to sleep on Andrea's kitchen floor tonight. I was talking with Trevor in the livingroom when I realized I couldn't see her anymore, I always kept my eye on her at parties but she's gone.
"Trevor? Do you see Lindsay anywhere?" I asked, my hand shaking in fear.
"Chill out jizcalifuh she's probably just in the bathroom." I shrugged my shoulders and continued my conversation about Trevors new music coming out when Andrea came running towards me.
"She's gone! Lindsay's gone! I saw her stumbling around and I just thought she was drunk but than some guy in a black hoodie dragged her out the door and I didn't know what to do I'm so sorry Jc." Andrea was hysterical, tears were flowing down her cheeks in a steady stream.
"Where's Sam?" I ask instantly.
"Sam and Nate already went to find her. You need to go, I wanna come with you but I'm too drunk."
"Andrea call Kian. Tell him I need him." I burst out, heading out of the living room with Trevor on my heels.
"Me? Call Kian?" Andrea yells back.
"Andrea just fucking do it!" I snapped. I ran out the door, I didn't even know who was following me.  We got to my jeep and there was a note underneath the windshield wipers.
"C O M E A N D G E T H E R" was written in a red. Was it blood?
"FUCK!" I kicked my tire and hopped into the drivers seat, throwing the note onto Trevor. "I don't even fucking know where to start!" I burst out in tears and bashed my head against the steering wheel a few times.
"There's an address. It's really small, I can hardly read it, 5803 redwood rd." "I think."
"Why does that sound so familiar?" I shook my head and wiped away my tears before I turned over the key in the ignition.
"Here." I threw my phone at Trevor. "Find Sam Wilkinson in my contacts and put him on speaker."
"Do you think he's the one who took her?" He stared at me with tears in his eyes as I backed out of the stall, my hands still shaking.
"No. He's her brother."

Lindsay's POV:

*SLAP*
I jolted awake and tried to hold my cheek but I couldn't move my hands, they were stuck behind me, bound by something uncomfortable, and scratchy. I pryed my eyes open to try to see where I was. Someone was crouched in front of me, waiting for me to wake up, his face was concealed by the shadow of his hood.
"Who are you?" I asked groggy, trying to lift my head up but my neck didn't want to budge.
"Oh you know who I am." His voice sent shivers down my spine as he removed his hood.
"Why are you doing this to me?" I wanted to cry, I wanted to scream, but all I could do is stare at him, hoping to see even a glimmer of pity on his face.
"I think you know that too." He whispers in my ear, I shudder at his closeness.
"What are you gonna do to me?" I mumbled, my head still facing down to the ground. I heard his footsteps walking away, but still no answer.
"What are you gonna do to me?" I said, more fiercely this time. Still no answer.
"You left me Lindsay. You killed my baby, and worst of all, you replaced me. You have to be punished." Tears finally started to fall down out of my burning eyes and on to the floor. 
"You won't get away with this. Jc is gonna be looking for me. He's probably looking for me right now." I got the strength to lift my neck up and stare at him.
"Don't worry about him. I sent Jc and your brother far away from here." He smirked and came towards me with a sharp knife. My breathing became uneven as he came closer and closer, and than I blacked out again.

Sam's POV:

I was driving faster than I've ever driven before. Skate looked like he was about to throw up in the passenger seat, so I handed him the paper bag from the liquor store. I wasn't slowing down for anyone. My phone started to ring, it was Jc. I answered the call and put it on speaker.
"Sam?" Where are you?"
"I'm on my way to redwood rd."
"You got the same note?"
"I guess so." I gripped the steering wheel more firmly and pushed on the gas a little bit more.
"I just got a text from Kian. He called the police and they're gonna go to that address." I heard a different voice say from the other line.
"Shit. Where are we going than?" Nate asked.
"Jc I gotta go. I'm gonna try to call Lindsay again. Maybe someone will pick up." I hung up the phone and found her in my contacts, I pressed the call button. It rang 3 times before someone picked up the other line.
"Lindsay? Is that you?" I sighed as I pulled over to the side of the road.
"Lindsay's not at the phone right now, but I can take a message." I heard from the other line.
"You son of a bitch. I swear to fucking god Derek, if you hurt her." I threatened.
"You're gonna what? Beat me up again? I'm not afraid of you Sammy. Come and get me." Derek hung up the phone.
"I just got a ping on her cell! He must've turned the location on by accident when he hung up. I know where she is." Skate exclaimed.
"Call Jc. Tell him to meet us there." I turned around and headed back to Los Angeles.

Lindsay's POV:

*SLAP*

I jolted awake again with a cry this time. But I wasn't in the chair anymore. I was on a bed. My arms and legs were tied to each bed post, I was in the shape of an X. I looked down and noticed that I had nothing on the lower part of my body.
"Derek what did you do?" I started to shake.
"Nothing yet. I wanted to wait, until you're awake." He walked over to me menacingly, unbottoning his pants on the way.
"No no no no no no." I started to cry.
"I'm just going to right what you did wrong. And if you kill this baby, I'll kill you."