Thirty-one

A few days later..

Jc's POV:

"I've missed you so much." Lindsay smiled at me from her side of the bed. It's been so long since she's been there, in our bed, smiling at me.
"I've missed you too." I say as I climb in beside her gently. She was so fragile that I felt like one wrong move from me could break her.
"I dreamt about you." She blurts out as she turns around and looks me in the eyes.
"Oh. What about?"
"Our wedding. I dreamt about us having a wedding so beautiful that nothing can compare to it. I dreamt about our kids, and how they would ask us what our wedding night was like, and we told them it was absolutely magical and we would do it all over again. I dreamt about our honeymoon. On a remote island somewhere near the atlantic, we were so in love." Her big hazel eyes welled up with tears.
"Than why are you about to cry? That's a beautiful dream." I smile and wipe a stray tear from her cheek.
"Because it was just a dream. And it's never going to happen." She looked so broken, her face was now stained with tears. I tried to kiss them all away, but she turned her face like she didn't want me to.
"What?" I ask confused.
"I know you cheated on me." She sat up slowly with the little muscle she had left. My body froze, how did she know? I was going to tell her, eventually, but not today. "I know I shouldn't blame you, I was out for eight months. But it hurts to know, that you might not love me anymore." I sat up and wrapped my arms around her from behind, squeezing her softly against my chest.
"I've only ever truly loved you. The whole time you've been gone, I've been broken. I thought I was never going to see you again, and that broke my heart. But I never stopped loving you,I prayed every night that you would wake up. Every single night. I've always loved you, and I still do love you. I still want to marry you, if you still want to marry me." I turned her face so she was looking at mine, and kissed her. It caught her by surprise at first, but she returned the kiss. I was pushed on to the bed forcefully as she climbed on top of me and pulled off my shirt. She started to unbutton my pants but I stopped her.
"Not tonight okay? You're just getting back and... I'm afraid I'm going to hurt you." I admitted ashamed as I turned my head to the side to look at the wall. I felt her hands on my cheeks as she turned my head back to face her.
"I understand. Not tonight." She gave a weak smile and bent down to kiss me before rolling off and going to sleep in my arms.

Kian's POV:

"Good morning beautiful." I smile and push a strand of hair from Elaine's face. Her eyes fluttered open and she gave me a smirk with a little, "Good morning." back.
"How was your sleep?" I ask, pulling her closer to me as I placed my warm feet on her cold ones.
"It was good. You?"
"It was okay. I like being awake and seeing you better." I smile, trying to be cocky.
"Me too." She planted a kiss on my lips and got out of bed. "You want some breakfast?" She asks me.
"The only thing I'm craving right now is your lips." I stretch out, trying to look sexy.
"Kian." She moaned unamused. I knew she liked when I did that.
"Pleaseeee." I pouted, putting my bottom lip out. That made her smile. She jumped on to the bed and climbed on top of me, leaning her back on my knees before bending down to kiss me passionately. I sat up, pushing myself against the headboard of the bed while she wrapped herself around my torso. She gripped into my hair and pulled as I squeezed her ass, making her squirm. This was enough for me, just being so close to her, kissing her. I didn't need anything more. She bit my lip playfully which made an involuntary moan escape my preoccupied lips.  She than squeezed her legs that were around me and I felt something harden in my under part. I think she felt it too because she giggled and moved her butt around in a circle, teasing it. All of a sudden she cut the kiss off, leaving me begging for more.
"I have to go make breakfast." She smiled and tried to get off, but I grabbed her wrists.
"Do you have to?" I ran my fingers down her arm the way she liked it. I felt her shiver and lean in towards me.
"5 minutes." She said breathlessly before smashing our lips together again.

Lindsay's POV:

"Kian! Elaine! Jc! Breakfast!" I yelled throughout the house. I heard a door open and someone came barreling down the stairs. It was Jc.
"Good morning." I smiled and gave him a small peck on the lips.
"Good morning." He smiled back, grabbing some pancakes from the plate.
"Lindsay! I was gonna do that!" Elaine stated as she walked towards me, fixing her disheveled hair. Kian followed with a smug expression on his face, obviously they were up to something.
"It's okay. You were preoccupied." I smirked. Both Kian's and Elaine's faces blush a deep shade of red as they pick up some pancakes and put syrup on them.
"Hey, so. I have big plans for us today." I smile at the three of them.
"What is it?" Elaine asks with a mouthful of pancake.
"A surprise. Many surprises. Make sure you're packed for everything that could happen after breakfast." I smirk and continue eating. Today was gonna be fucking epic.