Eighteen

Lindsay's POV:

(A text between Lindsay and Elaine)

Elaine: I miss you so much😢

Lindsay: I miss you too. I need to make a trip back home soon😧

Elaine: Well about that.. I've already talked to Sam and Kian and well, we decided we are going to come visit you!

Lindsay: HOLY FUCK IENDIFN
Lindsay: WHEN

Elaine: We'll be there in two days (:

Lindsay: YESSSS ILY ILY ILY I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!!

Elaine: YASSSS SAME!! I gotta go tho, I have to get back to work but I'll talk to you tonight! Ly bye boo

Lindsay: I love you too!! BYEEEE

Kian's POV:

I was sitting on the couch playing Mario Kart with Jc when Lindsay started screaming from the kitchen. Jc and I jumped out of our seats and threw our controllers to the ground as we rushed to see why Lindsay was screaming. We stumbled into the kitchen and I held on to the door frame with my fingers, Lindsay was just standing there staring at her phone with a shocked look, and she wouldn't stop fucking screaming.
"LINDSAY!" Jc yelled, she stopped screaming to look at us with excitement.
"What the fuck, are you screaming for?" I asked out of breath, my heart was pounding out of my chest.
"YOU DIDN'T TELL ME ELAINE AND SAMMY WERE COMING TO VISIT YOU BUTTHEAD!" Lindsay screamed at me. Shit, I forgot about that. Elaine called me the other day and asked if they could stay with us until they found a place of their own.
"Oh yeah." I chuckled as I leaned on the doorframe. Jc shook his head as he walked towards Lindsay and grabbed her by the waist, making her look directly into his eyes.
"Sometimes, you need to chill out." Lindsay smirked at him and pulled out of his grasp. I saw Jc grab her ass and squeeze it, but I don't think he thought I saw him. Or heard them for that matter. They were always so loud in the bedroom, Jc is totally oblivious to how loud his moans are. To be real, I think he's totally oblivious that I even have knowledge that they're fucking. I walked to the fridge to grab a can of Pepsi before going back to the living room to watch a show, and by the way Jc was looking at Lindsay, I don't think he was coming.

Jc's POV:

"That was... amazing." I remarked as Lindsay and I laid in my bed, our breaths intermingling. Lindsay flopped herself on top of me and looked in my eyes before laying her head down on my chest.
"I don't ever want this to end." She whispered against my collarbone. I kissed the top of her head.
"Never." I whispered back. She lifted her head up to look at my face, I stared into eyes, her beautiful hazel eyes, before she leaned down and kissed me on the lips. I kissed back, and it turned into a full make out session. I really like this one, I really do.

Two days later...

Lindsay's POV:

"Elaine! Sammy!" I yelled as I ran into Elaines arms. We were at the airport and their flight had just landed, I was ecstatic. "I've never been so happy." I told her as I switched over to hug my brother.
"Hey sis. I missed you." Sammy said against the top of my head.
"I'm missed you too." I replied and untangled myself from his embrace. I grabbed both of their hands and led them to where Kian and Jc were waiting. They said their hellos and we got in the car and drove back to the house.. well I thought we were driving back to the house.
"Kian you just passed our street." I told him with a chuckle. Kian just side grinned. I looked over in the passenger seat and Jc was smiling too. "What are you guys planning? What's going on?" I asked them. I put my arms around the passenger seat (which was in front of me) and held on to Jc's abs. "Baby..? Where are we going?" I asked in the most sexiest tone of voice I could conjure up. I felt him tense up and pull his shirt down.
"Lindsay.. Stop.." He told me as I ran my fingers up and down his stomach intimately. I could tell Sammy was uncomfortable watching me do it, but I really wanted to know where we were going.
"Stop torturing him." Kian laughed. I heard Elaine giggle in the back and Sam relaxed as I put my hands back in the backseat of the car.
"Kian.... Why don't we get to know where we're going?" I asked childishly.
"Because it's a surprise." He replied.
"Are we almost there?" Jc asked as he shifted his sitting position. Kian nodded.
Another ten minutes passed and we arrived at our destination. It was a cute little hotel, I wonder why we're here? We got inside and I found out Jc had packed a suitcase for me. Kian got the keys to our rooms and we were off. Me and Jc got a room pretty far away from everyone, I wonder why? We told Sammy Kian and Elaine we would meet up with them as soon as we got changed, there was apparently hot springs at the hotel so we wanted to get our bathing suits on. We got to our room and I opened my suitcase, it had a couple leggings, some of my favorite long shirts, a pair of shorts, a bathing suit, and a bag from Victoria secret that I've never seen before. I took the bag to the bathroom before Jc noticed and looked inside. It was a dark pink lingerie set, and it was totally see through. I decided to put it on just to model it for Jc. I walked out of the bathroom holding the empty Victoria secret bag.
"Was this your plan? Take me to some fancy hotel and fuck me?" I asked him, pretending to be mad. He turned his head to look at me and I saw his boner rise, but he thought I was mad so he pulled his shirt over it so I wouldn't see it.
"No baby.." He started to say but I cut him off. I walked towards him and put my lips an inch away from his,
"I know you want me." I whispered on his lips seductively. He nodded his head up and down. "Than take me." I whispered again. And that was it, he picked me up from the waist and slammed me on the bed so hard and fast I hardly knew what was happening.