Thirty-two

Lindsay's POV:

"I hope you guys packed a bathing suit!" I smirk as I pull into the parking lot.
"WATERSLIDES?!" Elaine squealed and jumped out of the car. I grabbed Jc's hand from the passenger seat and squeezed it hard.
"Ready?" I smiled, turning my head to look at him.
"Ready." He replied as I pushed my lips into his for a quick kiss. I just wanted to kiss him, I could sit in this car all day and just kiss him, but obviously we can't do that.
"Let's go love birds!" Kian yells from the hood of Jc's jeep. I laugh and let go of Jc's hand to get out and lock the doors, passing the keys to Jc for safe keeping.
"Elaine! Wanna go on that twisty one?"
"Let's go! Cmon!" I ran off with Elaine towards the slide, leaving Kian and Jc to fend for themselves.

Jc's POV:

"Well. Whadya wanna do?" I ask Kian, shoving my hands into the pockets of my shorts.
"Uhhh.. that one?" He points to the smallest slide in the whole place.
"Pussy." I laugh and slap him on the back playfully, pushing him towards a different slide.
"Fuck dude not that one. That's the steepest one I've ever seen!" Kian stops and shakes his head.
"Jc?" A voice pops up from behind me. I instantly turn around to see who it was.
"Oh hey Nikki." I awkwardly put my hand behind my head.
"I've missed you!" She said enthusiastically, wrapping her arms around my neck, attempting to kiss me. I pulled away, putting my hands out in front of me to block her body.
"What?" She asks puzzled.
"Nikki, this is Kian. Kian, this is Nikki."

Kian's POV:

I couldn't believe how hot she was. Holy fuck. Her body was the definition of perfection, and her sleek hair curved against it like they were one. I couldn't believe it. I reached out to shake her hand and I could hardly hold in my excitement when touching her.
"So uhh, Nikki. What do you do for a living?" I smile and take my hand back to my side reluctantly.
"I'm a dancer." She smiles back and moves toward me in a hypnotic fashion, running her fingers along my exposed abs. I felt my body shiver.
All of a sudden, an arm linked with mine. I look to my side and see Elaine glaring at Nikki with fury in her eyes.
"You must be the girlfriend." Nikki rolled her dark brown eyes, annoyed.
"Fiancee." Elaine replies, holding up her ring finger proudly. Nikki took a step back and turned to see Lindsay yelling at Jc.
"So this is the slut you were cheating on me with this whole time?" Lindsay screamed in his face before slapping it.
"Don't think you're not in trouble too." Elaine says, pulling away from me. "I'm your fiancee Kian! You don't look at other girls like that, or let other girls do that to you! What the fuck would have happened if I wasn't here? I want to be able to trust you Kian, this is ridiculous." Her eyes welled up with tears as she turned on her heels and ran away.

Lindsay's POV:

"I can't believe you. Inviting her here? I forgave you and you took that for granted." We were by the jeep now, I was leaning on the passenger door, waiting to go home. I felt so betrayed, how could he do that to me. It was so hard to forgive him, but I did, and he took my kindness for my weakness..
"I didn't invite her!" I saw spit fly out of his mouth as he threw the words like poison into my face.
"Coincidences don't just happen like that Jc!" Tears fell from my eyes, I was so angry.
"Look, I'm sorry baby. Please don't cry." He tried to wrap his arms around me, but I hit them away.
"No. No you're not. You don't get to be the nice guy today. Not after what you've done." I snatched the keys from his pocket and unlocked the car, jumping into the passenger seat. "I wanna go home."
"Ok." He replied bluntly and closed my door. I quickly texted Elaine and Kian to come to the car with their stuff. "I really am sorry. But I swear I didn't invite her." Jc whines, pushing the keys into the ignition.
"I think we need a break." I whisper with the bit of energy I had left. I was so tired, my body felt heavy and my eyes burned.
"Lindsay what do you mean?"
"I mean, I need a break from you. To think, to sort things out."
"Are you breaking up with me?" Jc turned to me, grabbing my hands urgently.
"I don't know." I couldn't look back at him, I could imagine the pain in his eyes. I knew he loved me, but he was hurting me. "I just, need a break from you. From all this. I'm gonna go stay with Andrea for a while, until I can sort everything out."
"You don't need to go. I can go stay with Dom or Corey. You can stay." Jc let go of my hands to wipe his tear streaked cheeks.
"No. This is my decision. You stay." I looked down at my feet and felt a tear roll down from my eyes and land on my lap.

Elaine's POV:

"No! I'm not talking to you for the rest of the day." I yelled as I sat in the backseat of Jc's jeep.
"Fine!" Kian yells back angrily, slamming his door with a bang. I turned to the window and crossed my arms, letting tears fall from the depths of my eyes. Looking in the mirror, I saw Lindsay's grief stricken face, Jc wore the same expression. I reached my hand into the front and grabbed Lindsay's hand reassuringly. I'm here for you.

a/n: it took so long to write this chapter. lol oops