Twenty-five

Jc's POV:

3 days later..

Lindsay had heard what happened, she caught the first flight that she could out of Vancouver. She was finally home, I was lying in my bed, playing on my phone when the door opened. I jumped at the noise, every little thing made me jump lately.
"Hey baby. How you doing?" Lindsay walked over to me and caressed my cheek, planting a kiss on to my quivering lips. A tear rolled down my face. "Why are you crying?" She asked concerned.
"I've just missed you so much." I replied, sitting up to kiss her passionately. I pushed her on to the bed and held her wrists down forcefully, kissing her lips. I missed her lips on mine, her soft warm lips.
"I've missed you too." She smiled and I let go of her wrists. She threw off her shirt and I did the same. I grinded my hips on hers and sucked on her soft neck. She moaned in pleasure.
"I'm so sorry I wasn't here baby." Lindsay said with tears in her eyes. "She's going to pay for what she did. I promise." I kissed her mouth gently, but enough to make her soften again.
"Baby don't worry about that right now okay? Let's just worry about you, and me, in this bed, right now." I smirked and pulled her shorts down. I kissed her stomach tenderly, and reached into the night stand beside us to grab the package.

-

Kian's POV:

Elaine and I had been going out for a couple weeks now and today was kind of our annevarsary. I decided to take her on a cute date to the beach when it got dark. I put down a soft blanket and held it down with rocks at the corners, I put candles in the sand, lighting up the blanket, and nice smelling flowers scattered around the candles, and a little box - my gift to her - was placed right in the middle of it all. Now all I had to do was wait for Jc to get her here.

Elaine's POV:

"Hey its okay! I don't think he'd forget about it." Lindsay tried to convince me. Today was mine and Kian's annevarsary and he hasn't mentioned anything about it. Not one thing, and he left the house about an hour ago to go to Trevor's. I mean, who does that on their annevarsary?!
"He never even said 'Happy Annevarsary' or anything! He knows how much our annevarsary means to me!" Tears rolled down my cheeks.
"Well uhmm, let's go to the beach to get your mind off it." Jc suggested. I didn't really want to, but Lindsay and Jc seemed really excited about the beach idea so I agreed. It was a long drive to get where they wanted to go, and I was getting so impatient.
"Are we there yet?" I moaned from the back seat. Lindsay laughed and Jc shook his head.
"Almost." He grinned at me through the mirror before grabbing ahold of Lindsay's hand. I rolled my eyes and stared out the window.
"We're here!" Lindsay yelled from the passenger seat, jolting me awake, I must've fallen asleep.
"Finally." I yawned and rubbed my eyes. We got out of the car and started walking. It was so beautiful there, the sunset was glistening off the water and the waves were crashing against the shore. In the distance I saw a bunch of candles surrounding a blanket with someone sitting on it.
"That's so cute. This would be like the perfect date setting." I looked down at my shoes and started crying again.
"Why are you crying?" Lindsay asked and wiped a tear from my face.
"He forgot our annevarsary. Doing stuff like that is easy, why couldn't he just do that?" I closed my eyes and hugged Lindsay, tears flowing down my cheeks.
"Baby.. you didn't really think I'd forget about tonight?" I heard a familiar voice. I opened my eyes and saw Kian standing there with tears in his eyes. I untangled myself from Lindsay's embrace and hugged him.
"You are the best thing that has ever happened to me, do you really think I'd forget about our annevarsary?" Kian kissed my cheek and walked me over to the blanket surrounded by candles.
"You did this? For me?" I looked in his eyes and he nodded. I smashed my lips into his, knocking him over on the blanket.
"Hold on!" He laughed and picked me up off of him." I looked around and noticed Lindsay and Jc had left. "I have something for you." He smiled at me and pulled a small box out from behind him. I gasped, I wasn't expecting him to get me anything.
"Kian.. you didn't have to.." I tried to say, but he cut me off.
"Anything for you. Open it." Kian stared at me intently and prompted me to open the box. I opened it and gasped.
"Holy fuck.."

Jc's POV:

"I'm glad Kian planned this for her. She was so upset." Lindsay smiled and held on to my arm as we walked down the beach. I nodded my head and stopped walking.
"Lindsay?" I turned towards her, my heart beating extremely fast.
"Yes?" She had a look of confusion on her face as she answered.
"I love you so, so much. There's so many things about you that I love. The way you crinkle your nose when you smile, the way you hold my hand whenever you're afraid, the way you laugh, the way you kiss me when you're mad at me. I know that you are the one person I want to be with for the rest of my life, so.." I bent down on to one knee, my legs shaking. I pulled out the ring from my back pocket, "Lindsay May Wilkinson, will you marry me?"