Twenty-four

Recap..
Someone climbed on top of me, pulled my pants off, and before I could protest, a small voice popped up from the dark figure.
"Shh don't say a word."

Jc's POV:

I was so drunk I didn't quite process what was happening until she started to position herself.
"Get off! What the fuck!" I yelled and tried to push the figure off, but for some reason I was so dizzy and I felt so weak. Did someone drug me?
"Baby its me. I know you want me." A female voice was saying.
"No.. No.. Lindsay.. I love Lindsay..." I tried to say as I unintentionally moaned in pleasure as she went up and down forcefully on my boner that just wouldn't go away.
"Say my name.." She sighed. "Say my name!"
"No.." I tried to push her off again.
"SAY IT!" She slapped me in the face and rode me harder. She put her face closer to mine and bit my bottom lip.
"Clary?" I was shocked. What the fuck.
"GET OFF NOW!" I screamed. I tried to push her off, pull her hair, anything to get her off. But she wouldn't budge. Fuck. I yelled at her again, and that's when I heard the tent zipper open.
"Hey what's going on.. AHH!" It was Andrea.
"ANDREA GET HER OFF!" I yelled. I felt Clary being ripped off of me and thrown out of the tent. I pulled my pants back up and sat up. My boner was still there and I felt so weak, but I got up and puked outside the tent.
"JC WHAT THE FUCK!" Kian yelled and came running to me. Kian helped me up and sat me in a chair, giving me a pillow to cover my boner.
"What happened?" Dom asked puzzled as he came out of his tent.
"Clary.." I tried to say, but everything went black.

Andrea's POV:

"What the fuck Clary! How could you do that?" I yelled at her.
"Shut the fuck up and leave me alone bitch." She fired at me. No way was this whore going to talk to me like that. I walked over to her and slapped her in the face. She reeled back, clutching her left cheek and glared at me with her piercing ocean blue eyes.
"Fuck you bitch." She spat at me.
"How'd you do it?" I asked, trying to be nicer.
"What do you care?" She replied back calmly. I fiddled with my thumbs and looked down at my feet, not knowing what to answer to that. I didn't have any motive behind the question or anything, I'm just curious on how she would have the ability to rape someone. "I drugged his beer when he went to take a piss. And than I snuck him a viagra when he asked me to get him a cooler." She told me. I shook my head in disgust and walked away towards Jc.

Kian's POV:

"Jc?" We were talking and than Jc just passed out, I was kinda worried. Elaine offered to tent with Andrea so Dom, Corey and I carried him to my tent so that Jc didn't wake up alone. After we put him in the tent, Andrea told us what happened and what Clary had told her. I looked around to see if I could find Clary, but her car was gone, she must've left already.
"That was fucking ridiculous" I remarked to the whole group. By now, everyone was awake and wondering why we were making so much noise at 4am in the morning. I got an agreeance of nods from all around the circle we had formed.
"I don't mean to be rude," Trevor said, walking forward in the circle, "but can we go kill that bitch in the morning? I'm so fucking tired and yall are so fucking loud." He said it with such sass that everyone burst out laughing but than nodded their heads. He was right, we needed to get some sleep. I crawled into my tent, Jc was still blacked out so I wasn't really worried about him, and I fell fast asleep.

Jc's POV:

I woke up in a tent, maybe it was all just a dream. I mean who rapes a dude? It must've been a dream. I started to sit up and I looked around me. This wasn't my tent. I heard someone snoring and I looked to my left to see Kian passed out. Oh. I unzipped the tent and walked out without any shoes, no one was up I guess. I started a fire from last night's coals and sat down on one of the chairs.
"Jc?" I heard a female voice from behind me. I jumped and turned around as fast as I could. It was Lindsay...
"How could you? You cheated on me Jc.. How could you?" Lindsay started to cry, I hate when she cried. "We're over." She turned around and started to walk away.
"Lindsay!! Lindsay please come back!! I love you.. Don't leave me.."
"How can I trust you when all you do is lie to me? How can I love you when you clearly don't love me?"
"I don't know who else I love but you. Can't you just forgive me?"
"Goodbye.."
"Lindsay please.. don't go.."
"Goodbye Jc.."
"No!" I fell on my knees and started to cry. "Don't go. Please don't go." I whined as I got up to run after her, but she was already gone, her car no where in sight.
"It's okay Jc. I'll be your new Lindsay." I looked up to see Clary standing there. She was wearing Lindsay's clothes and walking towards me. She grabbed my face in her hands and I hit her away.
"Get the fuck away from me!" I screamed at her. "Get the fuck away!"

. . . .

"JC!" I jolted awake and looked to see Kian sitting over me.
"Where am I? Where's Lindsay?" I looked around the tent frantically. Kian put his hand on my shoulder and tried to calm me down.
"You were having a nightmare. Lindsay's still in Vancouver. We're camping and you're in my tent. Calm down."

a/n. Thank you so much for 4k reads. This is absolutely amazing I never thought this book would get this far💕