Three

The next day was hectic. Me and Kian had to make two videos. One, because it was Sunday and we needed a video for tomorrow, and we needed another one because we won't have time to record during the week because of all the shows and traveling we're doing. Our Monday video was us doing the mystery drink challenge. It was so fucking nasty. I threw up afterwards in the yard. Kian was fine but he couldn't get the taste of the barbeque one out of his mouth no matter what he did. The second video was a ask kian/jc dirty questions vid. Kian confessed his first time jacking off and I confessed when I lost my virginity.

(Jc lost his virginity on 7/8/09 while painting a room. I think his grandma was downstairs too?)

Once the videos were done, I decides I would edit the mystery drink challenge video, while Kian edited the dirty questionnaire one. They turned out really well and after that we were free. It was 8:00, but we were both mentally exhausted. Who thought making videos would be so much work? I decided that it would only be polite to call Francine and maybe, just maybe, make a date. I grabbed the receipt from my book and dialed the number.

"Hello?" A familiar voice answered.
"Hey uh, Francine?"
"Yeah.. Who's asking?"
"Its Jc, from the bookstore yesterday? You wrote your number down on the receipt."
"Oh yeah. Haha. Hey. I thought you would have called earlier today so when you didn't call I figured you threw my number away."
"No no no. I've been super busy making videos and shit. Takes up a lot of time and than there's also the editting. Its fun but a lot of work."
"You make videos?" I guess she didn't know who we were. I decided that I was going to lie. Maybe I could have just one person I could talk to that doesn't know I'm famous. Even just for a little while.
"Well yeah. But its nothing. I just record them for my friend. I guess I'm the cameraman haha." Our cameraman JJ had just left the room so it was okay to say that. Its just a lie anyways.
"Oh.. Awesome. So.. I'm guessing you didn't just call because you wanted small talk?" She got straight to the point.
"Do you want to go on a date somewhere? I would offer cooking you dinner at my house, but I'm staying in a hotel right now. Its the setting my friend wanted for his video so we are kind of stuck here until we go back home." I was just lying through my teeth. I didn't know I was capable of such dishonesty.
"You can cook me dinner at my house? I can come pick you up around 7 and while I'm at yoga you can cook. If that's good for you?"
"Sounds epic. It's a date than." I grinned.
"Alright. Text me what hotel you're staying at and I'll be there at 7. Bye jc."
"Will do. Bye Francine."
I hung up the phone and laid on my bed, staring at the ceiling. Kian was gonna be so jealous. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning and told Kian about about the call.
"Dudeee!! That's fucking awesome!!" He smiled and patted me on the back.
"Yeahhh." I grinned. I recently just broke off with Lia. She was too annoying and I just couldn't handle her anymore.
"So.. What's your plan with this girl? A real date or..?" Kian knows me too well.
"Netflix and chill man. Netflix and chill." I winked. Kian laughed and shook his head.

It was quarter to seven. I put on black sweat pants and a long sleeve shirt with my sleeves rolled up. I put on black vans, and did my hair up normally with a red bandana. I was putting on cologne and deodorant when my phone rang.

" I'm here."
"I'll be down in a minute."

I hung up the phone and put it in my pocket, grabbed the keys, and walked to find her car.

"Usually the guy is the one picking the girl up." I stated as I jumped into the car.
"Usually." She laughed and started to drive away. We drove down this road that had no street lights. It was kind of spooky, until we got to her house. It was decent, not desirable, but decent none the less. I got out of the car, and as she was taking off her seatbelt, opened her door for her. Trying to be as much of a gentleman as possible.
"Thank you Jc." She smiled and got out of the car. I closed her door and followed her up the stairs and into the house.
"So, I called in. I'm not going to yoga today. I'd rather stay with you." She said flirtatiously. She was defiantly coming on strong.
"Sounds good to me." I grinned. I had brought over grocery's for dinner and I found the kitchen, and started preparing the food. Francine helped cut the vegetables and make the salad.
In about an hour everything was done. And we sat down to eat. Francine looked like she really enjoyed the meal. I thought it was good too.
"Thank you. That was amazing." She smiled.
"No problem. Its my specialty." I winked at her and she blushed. I kind of feel bad, taking advantage of a girl like this, but than again, I don't.
"Do you wanna watch a movie?" She suggested to me with bright eyes.
Its like she read my mind.
"Sounds good." She led me to her living room and we sat down on her long leather couch. She decided to watch 50 Shades of Gray. Its like everything was in order for me to fuck her. I started inching closer to her during the movie, she did the same.
I decided it was time. I took my left hand, pushed the hair out of her face, and leaned in for a kiss. She complied. I licked her lips with me tongue, asking for entrance. I could feel her lips curve into a smile against my face as she opened up her mouth. Our tongues entwined and I started to lean over her. I picked her up by her butt and she wrapped her legs around my waist. I walked to the bedroom, our mouths never leaving eachother.

1083;