Twenty-two

Kian's POV:

It was around 7am, why the fuck was I even awake? I felt horrible, and oh shit, I was gonna throw up. I ran to the bathroom as fast as my long ass legs would take me and threw up in the toilet. I guess that's my punishment for drinking. I was about to walk back to bed when I felt another punishment coming, so I ran back into the bathroom and threw up again. 

"Fuckkk." I moaned. "Never drinking again." I wiped my face with some toilet paper and quickly brushed my teeth in hopes that I wouldn't throw up again. My hopes were let down.. About 6 times. 

I think I was finally done throwing up. I looked at my clock and it was 8am. Might as well stay awake now I guess. I changed my clothes before gelling up my hair and brushing my teeth yet again. I walked out into the hallway and I could hear someone else throwing up. 

"I wonder who that is?" I thought out loud. I didn't know what to do so I decided to go wake Jc up. I knocked on his door and Lindsay answered it in a long tee shirt and socks. She looked me up and down, put a look of disgust on her face, and slammed the door. 

"What the fuck?" That was stupid. I knocked on it again and again until it opened. This time it was Jc. "She just fucking slammed the door in my face, what the fucks going on?" I asked him. Jc looked behind his shoulder before speaking.

"Lets go for a walk." I nodded and let Jc get his shoes and a jacket on. 

"What's her problem?" I asked Jc. I was so lost, why would she do that? I thought we were friends.

"She's super pissed at you man. Sam came to our door crying his eyes last night before we sent him in an uber to the airport." 

"What the fuck does that have to do with me? And why did he go to the airport?" I asked him dumbfounded. 

"Do you really need me to explain?" I furrowed my eyebrows and stopped walking.

"Apparently you do cause I don't know what the fuck this is all about." I responded. Why was Jc acting like I knew every single fucking thing that happened around here.

"You're just so fucking inconsiderate. Maybe he went home because he caught you and his GIRLFRIEND fucking last night." My heart dropped. No way. No fucking way.

"What..?" 

"KIAN you fucking idiot do you not fucking know that he walked in on you guys?" Jc was angry, I could see it in his eyes and his muscles were starting to tense.

"Jc.. I don't remember.." What does he mean I fucked Elaine? What does he mean Sam walked in on us? This must be a dream, because I for sure don't remember doing any of that shit. Sure I thought Elaine was nice.. and cute.. and pretty hot.. but I'd never do that to Sam. Would I? 

Elaine's POV: 

It was about 10am when I was finally waking up. I put on a pair of black leggings and my favorite band tee before brushing my hair and putting on some basic makeup. I texted everyone, but no one was replying to me, and I haven't heard from Sam since I called him his uber last night. God I feel so fucking bad for hurting him like that, I ruined something that could have lasted a lifetime just for some hot guy with tattoos. I sat down on my bed to put on my shoes when my phone beeped. It was Lindsay. 

We need to talk. Come to my room. 

I didn't bother to respond, I just walked over there and knocked on her door. 

"It's open." Lindsay called from inside the room. I turned the doorknob and walked in. Lindsay was sitting on her bed packing her suitcase.

"What's goin on?" I asked awkwardly and kicked my foot at the ground. 

"What's going on, is that I'm going to Vancouver for a while to help Sam get a place because you fucking cheated on him. WITH KIAN!" She yelled at me. 

"I know you're angry. And you have every right to be, but Sam can find a place on his own, he doesn't need a babysitter." I shrugged my shoulders.

"You, don't fucking know what he needs anymore. You hurt him so bad. So fucking bad. And I don't know what to do. You're my best friend, but he's my brother. Who's side am I supposed to take here?" I saw her having a panic attack so I sat on the bed and put my hand on her shoulder.

"Why does there have to be sides? Why do you think you have to choose one or the other? I don't care if you want to go help Sam, I'm not gonna cut you out of my life for going to help your brother. I just personally don't think he needs the help." Lindsay nodded her head and got up. 

"I want to be there for him. So no matter if he needs me or not, I'm going to Vancouver to help him. And I don't know when I'm going to be back." Lindsay had set her mind, and once her mind was set you couldn't change her decision. I nodded my head and helped her pack. 

"Have you told Jc that you're leaving?" I asked with one eyebrow up. She looked down at her socks and shook her head. 

"I don't know how to tell him. We're at such a peak in our relationship, and its a good peak, but I feel like.. I don't know." 

"He will understand. You just have to tell him." I smiled at her to give her some reassurance as she closed her suitcase. 

"Okay. Lets go tell him. I just text them and told them to meet us for breakfast." I nodded my head and followed her out the door, locking it behind us.