Ten

Picture is of Lindsay

a/n I changed Elaine's age to 16, and she's turning 17 soon. Sammy is 19. Jc is 23. Kian is 20.

Lindsay's POV:

I can't believe I met the, Jc Caylen. I mean, I know I'm going to meet him tonight at the show but... There was a connection between us already that neither of us could ignore. Sam couldn't ignore it either. He was always so protective! I'm 18 now, I can take care of myself.

Sam's been protective of me ever since I started to get bullied in high school, he got into fights everyday and is known as a bad ass at our school just because he was fighting the bullies off for me.

Sam was always the cool kid.. And well.. I wasn't. I was his nerdy little sister who got A's and B's and was immature and weird with her friends.

Start of short story

--I started to get bullied around grade 10. I just didn't fit in. We had moved all the way from Omaha to Bc because Sam was able to get a good paying job up here as a music producer. He's even made some of his own songs with his buddy Skate from back home. Our parents haven't been in the picture since Sam turned 18, I guess they assumed that he could take care of me better than they can. They were most definitely right.

Anyways, as I was saying. I started to get bullied around grade 10, when we moved here. They would pick on me and call me names like slut, whore, fat, ugly, etc. Just the typical insults. Sammy just told me they were jealous of me, but I never truly believed him, what's there to be jealous of?

The bullying got so bad that I couldn't take it any longer. I started to hate myself, hate my body, hate my life, and most of all, hate the world. I figured the emotional pain was too strong, so I had to find a way to relieve it, so I started cutting.

It would work for the moment. Watching the blood flow from the wounds on my upper thighs and arm, feeling stress pour out with the blood. I never really wanted to end my life, just to relieve some of the pain.

Sammy found out about me cutting, which led to me telling him about the bullying, which led to him yanking me out of school, putting me in online school, and going to my school almost everyday to fight the people who were hurting me. It was really nice to know I had a brother I could count on. I promised everyone I wouldn't cut anymore. I promised Sammy, I promised my best friend Naomi from home, and I promised the only friend I made in this stupid place, Elaine. Secretly, I still cut once in a while, it's hard to quit once you've started. It's like quitting a drug.--

End of short story

"Earth to Lindsay!" Elaine said as she waved her hand across my face.

"Shit. What happened?" I blinked my eyes a couple times. I didn't realize I had been standing there the entire time. Sam giggled and Elaine crossed her arms.

"Were you having another one of your de'javu moments again?" Elaine laughed.

"Something like that." I smiled and we walked out of the store.

Jc's POV:

"There's this really cute girl coming over tonight after the show--" I started to say until Kian cut me off. I hate when he interrupts me.

"So you want me to leave so you can have some 'alone' time?" Kian said sarcastically.

"Fuck you Kian. No, she's coming with her brother and her best friend. And guess who her brother is?" Kian shrugged his shoulders. "Sam Wilkinson." Kian tilted his head for a second in confusion.

"Isn't that the music producer guy? Friends with Skate and the Jack's?" I nodded my head.

"He's friends with a lot of the magcon guys." I laughed. I guess I was friends with a lot of them too. I was originally apart of magcon, but when o2l came up, I kind of drifted away and did the youtube thing instead.

"Awesome. So his sister is the girl you wanna fuck?" Kian said the word with a sneer. Sure, Kian was one horny guy, but he wasn't into having sex with any girl, just the special ones.

"I don't want to 'fuck' her. Yet. I just want to get to know her."

"Whatever you say. Just get ready for the show." I pulled on a pair of black jeans and a white t-shirt -- typical I know -- and slipped on my black vans. Kian was wearing similar except with black converse and a different style tee.

"I'm ready when you are." I nodded my head and we walked out the door.

"I can't wait until this show is over. I just want to get back to the hotel room and have a couple drinks." I moaned. Kian shook his head. He wasn't old enough to drink yet, but I still let him drink mine once in a while. Only when I was feeling generous. Tonight, I was buying enough alcohol for 5 people. It's kind of illegal considering 4/5 people I'm buying it for are underage but... Whatever.

We got downstairs and there was already a mob of girls standing in the lobby. Security guards pushed them back so we had a direct bee line to the limo.

"Race you there?" Kian smirked. He knew he was going to win, well lets fuck that up for him.

"You're on." I said as I started sprinting towards the door. The girls started screaming, but I could still hear Kian, loudly thumping behind me. He was about to pass me right at the door when I pushed him to the side, causing him to lose his balance and fall into a table. All the girls looked in shock as Kian got up and started chasing me. I ran into the limo and locked all the doors.

"Jc!!!! Let me the fuck in!" He whined from outside. I shook my head and tried to catch my breath. "We have to be starting the show in a half hour dude! Open the door!"

"Only if you promise that you won't get revenge." I yelled loud enough for him to hear me.

"I promise! Now let me the fuck in!" I unlocked the door and he jumped in.

"Thank god." he sighed in relief as he sat down. Finally, we were on our way to the show.