10 - Adventure in the woods

A/N

I'm so sorry, I ran out of ideas soooooo here we go again : ) I dont proof read, so if there are mistakes, just tell me :) x

Katie's POV

"Damn you guys. I'm going inside." Jessa grumbled, standing up.

"Bye Jessalina." I said, in a sarcastically sweet voice.

"Boo you're a whore." She replied, running in the house.

"It's actually Boo you whore, Not Boo you're a whore. Get your facts right!" Nick yelled. Everyone gave him a weird look, excluding me. "What?"

"Did you just correct her with a mean girls thing?" Natts asked. 

Nick turned bright red and shrugged. "I used to watch them." 

"Katie! Did you remember telling me that you want a boyfriend that watches Mean Girls?? Nick is perfect for you!" David babbled.

"Shut up, I did not!" I blushed, hiding my face. David pinched my cheeks.

*

"We should do something." Natalie suggested.

"I know! Let's eat. Or sleep." I smiled, lying down.

"No, Katie. Like an adventure. Let's go to the woods and swim in the lake. It's completely safe." She grinned. We agreed.

*

"WHAT WAS THAT?" I asked for the nth time I heard a noise.

"Relax little ninja, It's just a rabbit or something." Nick said, giving my hand a squeeze.

"Easy for you to say, I'm not outgoing as any of you are." I groaned.

"Then get on my back." He said, I refused. He grabbed my hand and pulled me to his back. My chest collided with his back. My heart fluttered. He carried me all the way.

*

"Time for a swim!" David yelled. "CANNONBALL!"

"DAVID! YOU IDIOT." Natalie yelled, her voice echoed. "You got my clothes wet!"

"Your clothes or you?" David smirked.

"I'M TELLING MOM." She scolded.

"Shall we go for a swim?" I asked Nick. He nodded. "You go first, I'll come in a few moments."

I nodded and took my sweater off, revealing my black sleeveless shirt. I jumped. My foot hit something. . . Oops. Someone. David swam up. 

"WHAT THE HELL KATIE? ARE YOU MAD AT ME?" He groaned, his hand on his arm.

"Sorry, I jumped and I didn't knew you were there." 

*

"Nick! C'mon! You're missing out the fun!" I yelled at Nick, who was nowhere.

Where is he? I got out of the lake and walked towards the towel we only brought. I dried myself and slipped the sweater back on. I walked a little bit into the woods. I heard a noise. What was that? That wasn't a bear or something isnt it? I gulped and tried to forget about it. But then the sound repeated. Something grabbed me from behind, My feet was up in the air. My mouth was covered. I can't scream. I bit whatever was covering my mouth. I turned around after it lets me go.

"DAMN YOU NICK. YOU SCARED ME TO DEATH." I said, hitting his hard chest.

"Easy tiger. I'm sorry, so sorry. I was just playing you know." He said, hugging me after I stopped hitting him.

"That was mean." I mumbled to his hard chest. A pink tint spread on my cheeks.

"Sorry. I didn't know you'd be so scared." He said, touching my hair.

"Idiot." I mumbled.

"I know I am. I'm really sorry, beautiful."

"Still, You're an idiot." I said, hugging him tighter. 

"If you hate me just say it okay? No need to squeeze me so tight." He chuckled.

"I'm supposed to be mad at you." I said, laughing softly.

"I know," He says. "You love me too much so you try not to be mad at me."

"Arrogant and Proud. Want me to bite your hand again?" I asked, pulling away from his hug. I suddenly felt empty.

"No. It actually hurts. I'm sorry.  I'll make it up to you if you want."

"Sure, whatever you want to do." I shrugged.

"Really? Whatever I want to do? Hm." He smirked.

"Well, if you're planning to scare me again I will ninja kick your ass and I will drown you down the lake." I threatened.

"No, It's just I've been wanting to do something all this time."

"If this contains killing and murder, I will murder you first."

"Will you please stop interrupting my speech?" 

"Fine. Go on." I mumbled.

"It's been almost three weeks since we met and I just wanna do this without any interruptions or anything." He said, pulling me closer him.

His arms wrapped around my body, His chin on my head, I can hear his heart beating. I can feel that mine is about to pop out. My cheeks heated, We stayed in each others arm in a few minutes. No ruffling sounds, No yelling, No distractions. It was peaceful. He pulled away after a few more minutes.

"No. Stay a little bit longer." I mumbled, inhaling his scent. He kept his arms around me.

________________________________