2 - The Gryms Park

"I've never been happy in my entire life!" Kristen says, looking at the guy next to her.

The guy turns around and looks at Kristen. "I've never been happier!"

Why does he look familiar? Hold a second. Is that Rob?

"Wait. Rob and Kris?" I ask myself, slapping my hands on my mouth.

They slowly got close to each other; Kristen closes her eyes, and puckers her lips. Rob did the same . . . and. . . you know what happened. I don't dare to continue. 

I scream, sitting up. "Damn it, I shouldn't drink Hot Coco before bed." I shouldn't stand so quickly. My vision is blurring and spinning, the sunlight hits my eyes. Looks like I'm going blind.

"I heard screaming! What happened?" Mom asks, slamming the door open.

"I had a nightmare."

"Who gets NIGHTmare at 7 in the morning?!" Rob asks, a hint of annoyance in his voice.

"Shut up idiot." I glare at him.

"You drank Hot Coco before bed, didn't you?" Mom asks again, staring at my soul. I hate it when she asks me a question and looks at me like that. It's like she's burning holes while asking me a question. Odd isn't it?

"Yeah, stop looking at me like that, mom."

"Okay, okay. Breakfast's downstairs. Sleep if you're still tired." She smiles.

I sleepily walk to my dresser to brush my hair, and then I rush to the bathroom. I open the shower, and thought of Kristen and Rob. I hope Kris doesn't like Rob in a scary way. I hope Rob doesn't too. I mean, they can be friends. But I hope NO RELATIONSHIPS involved for now. . . I guess. Rob did feel shy while he asking Kristen to hang out. Kristen smiled and blushed a bit when Rob was talking to her. I stop thinking about Rob and Kris when a familiar tune came up.

I remember when we broke up the first time

Saying this is it, I've had enough, 'cause like

We haven't seen each other in a month.

When you, said you, needed space, what?

My memories with Henry popped in my head. Our first kiss, the first time he held my hand, when he asked me out. Our hugs. Then nightmares popped in. The time he cheated on me with Elena. The times we fight. He gets angry whenever I talk to a few guys. But those guys are just asking homework. We fight almost all the time; I don't really fight back because if I did, I'll end up with bruises. He's actually strong. He beats every guy that talks to me. . . .

Then you come around again and say

Baby, I miss you and I swear I'm gonna change

Trust me; remember how that lasted for a day

I say, I hate you, we break up, you call me, I love you

                               + + +

"Okay! I'm off to the Park now. Bye!" I wave as I got outside the house.

"Goodbye! Call me if you need anything!" Mom yells, waving her hand.

I put a hand up in front of me. The sun is shining brightly. The wind blows, my hair starts flying in different directions. I try my best not to be furious about this tiny problem. I bring a hand through my hair and hand-comb it for a few moments. I don't really care about my hair that much but I'm still a girl who gets annoyed at every single thing. Wait, maybe I'm the only one who does that? Too much information, moving on. . .