28 - Nightmare on Ex Street

Katie's POV

"What are you doing here?" I snapped.

"I missed you too, 'Therine." He smiles, spreading his arms wide.

"No no no no. Don't call me 'Therine. That's not my name. And don't you dare come one step closer." I warn him.

"Oh hey, I'm Henry." He says to Nick. I glare at him.

"Hey." Nick replies with a bored tone.

"Let's go, Nick. The air is so. . . polluted down here." I say, pulling Nick away from Henry.

Henry grabs my elbow and pulls me back. "No, I want to talk." 

"Well, Excuuuuuuse me. Please leave me alone with my life." 

"No, Look. I'm sorry. I want you back and I. . ."

"Save it, Loverboy." A new voice says. I turn around. 

Rob.

"Robert, Long time no see!" Henry grins.

"Yeah, It's better not seeing you because I would punch your guts out." He threatened.

"Woah, man. Chill. It's quite a while. I missed your jokes." 

"I think your face is a joke." Rob smirks.

"Anyways, back to what I was saying. . . Katie, I want you back. I love you so much." Henry says, turning back to me.

"No. Shut up. Leave me alone." 

"Munchkin, please." He pleads.

"Back off, dude." Nick growls. He finally blew up. Ha.

"Who do you think you are?"

"Running around leaving scars. . ." Kristen sings quietly. I wasn't in the mood to laugh. It was actually funny if you really heard her sang.

"Well, Who the hell are you?" Henry repeats.

Nick smirks. "I'm her Boyfriend." 

There was a short silence. Then Henry laughs at Nick. "Are you sure about that?"

"Not really. I happen to be her secret sister. Sissy, Can I take the wig off now?" Nick says, sarcastically with a girly voice. It was weird.

"No need, Nick - uh, Nicola." I reply.

"To the restrooms! Let's do some selfies and put it on Instagram!" Nick giggles.

"OH MY GOD! YES!" Kristen joins. 

Rob crosses his arms, and chuckles. "I'm buying you Coffee, Ladies." 

Henry grabs my wrist and runs away. I think you can imagine me, moping the floor. . . with my whole body. I should be a mop. Nick and Rob runs after us. I don't know how I could stop this asshead from running. 

He finally stops. His breath became uneven. I push him away and tried to run back to Nick. He drags me back.

"What do you fucking want, Henry?!" I shout.

"I told you we need to talk." He says, calmly.

"You wanna talk? You do? Okay." I inhale. "Talk."

"Look. . . I-"

"Okay. Time over. You talked. Goodbye." I say, walking away.

"Therine, Don't leave me. I just wanna have a nice conversation with you." 

"Damn you, Henry. I told you to leave me alone." I growled.

"Wait. There's something I want to tell you and please give me some time to explain it." He pleads. I stare ahead.

He hesitates. "I miss you so much and I'm still in love with you. I never wanna lose you."

"Look, Henry. You cheated on me twice. I may be stupid, but I'm not an idiot." I snapped.

"No, I promise you that I changed. I'm not a player anymore." He says.

"Once a Player, Always a Player." 

"Well, not me." He shrugs.

"Leave me alone." I glare.

"No. I'm not leaving without you." 

"Henry. I'm serious." 

"No. I will not leave without you!" His voice gets louder.

"Leave me alone or I will cut you." I threatened.

"Cut me. Go on. I will always be with you, my Love."

"Oh please, Rob acts better than you." I roll my eyes. "I'm taken. Go ask the other girls you used to went out with." I say, running away. 

For the first time in my life, I didn't fail! I'm throwing an I did not fail for the 1st time party. Tears kind of prickled my eyes. I remember what he did to me. He cheated, He bullied me, He never loved me. Aside from Kristen and My family, Nick is the only reason why I am smiling. I hit my forehead on something hard. I fell on the floor. Okay. I'm still clumsy. I looked up.

"Sorry. Let me help you." Nick says, slowly helping me get up.

"Thanks." I smile weakly, before hugging him.

"What happened back there?" Rob asks.

"I ran away from Henry. He talked to me about getting back together. Same old story."

"I'm sorry, Sis." He says, enveloping me in a hug. "I know everything that happened between you and Henry."

"Rob, Not now. Not here."