36 - The beach (Part 1)

Katie's POV

Nick asked me to come with him today. Where to? The beach. He wants us to spend the last hang out, happily. I agreed since I wanted to be with him more. My luggage was already packed. I opened it to get some extra clothes, and a towel. I finished packing quickly than I imagined. 

I was brushing my teeth when my phone started ringing. I washed my mouth and grabbed for my phone. I jumped on my bed and answered the call.

"Helloooooooo?" I greet in a high tone.

"Katie?" Nick chuckles. "You seem to be in a good mood today. . ."

"You don't want me on a good mood? Fine. WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT!?!?" 

"Gee. Chill down, Woman!" He replies.

"DON'T CALL ME A WOMAN." I shout before laughing my head off.

"You are so weird." 

"Whatever you say, Minnie Mouse." I tease.

He laughs. "You ready?"

"Noooo?" I ask.

"Did you just answer my question with a question?"

"How dare you answer my question to your question with a question!" I snap.

He chuckles. "You are bloody brilliant."

"I wanna bloody thank you." I grin.

"You're not Ron Weasley are you?" He asks.

"Ding. Ding. Ding. Wrong answer! It's Ronald Weasley." 

"It's the same you idiot." He argues.

"No it's not, Hermione Granger." I tease.

"Stop that." He warns, jokingly. "I'll be coming over in about. . . 5 minutes? Is that alright?"

I nod. Oh right, he couldn't see me nodding. "Y-yeah. I'll just get some of my things. I'm almost done."

"You were nodding weren't you?"

"STOP STALKING ME AND HANG UP." I snapped.

There was a low chuckle. "Sure thing, Beautiful. See you in 5!"

He hangs up. I throw my phone back to my bag and slipped my shoes on. I tied my hair in a messy ponytail. I grabbed for my bag and ran down the stairs. Rob noticed me as I jumped off the last step. He chuckles. 

"Going somewhere, little K?" He asks.

I raise a brow at him. "Nooooo, I'm just going to the kitchen to get a bottle of watter and I'm going back to my room. What do you think, idiot?" 

He raises his hands up for surrender. "Chillax. I was only asking you. . ."

"Sometimes you're an idiot." I laugh. "I'm going to the beach." 

"With this chilly weather?" He asks.

"Yeah. . .? I don't see any problem with that." 

He shrugs. "Just be home before Nine." 

I nod. The door bell rings. I said my goodbyes to Mom, who was in the kitchen, and to Rob. I walked out of the house, greeted by Nick. I smile at him. He just ruffles my hair.

"DAMN NICK WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT MY HAIR?!?" I growled.

"Oh come on, It will always be messy when you're at the beach." He winks.

"Shut up. We should go now." 

**

"Katie? Katie. . ."

I open my eyes. I blink for a few moments. "Oh, sorry. I fell asleep."

"It's fine." He grins. "We're here."

I nod. "Where are the people?"

"Must've left, or maybe they can't swim thru this chilly weather." He shrugs.

I nod once more and grabbed my stuff. "Let's go, then."

He smiles and grabs my hand, then pulls me out of his car. It's sad how I almost got my arm off. It's annoying how I can't move without falling. I glared at him for pulling me like that. Some little parts of the sand touches my toes. It tickles me a bit. The wind blew. My hair got messed up, but I prefer it this way. Enough description. I think you got the picture.

**

"What are you doing?" a voice from behind asks me.

I turn around before smiling. "Building a sand castle."

 "You can't build one like that." He says. 

"What do you mean?"

"You need to dig deeper." He replied as he started digging.

"Whatever you say, digger deeper." I grin.

He stops digging. "What the hell is a digger deeper?" 

"I don't really know. I tried to rhyme it." I shrugged.

"You are such an idiot." He chuckles before digging again.

"I know, but I'm your idiot." I smile, sheepishly.

"I thought I was the cheesy one?" 

"I'm the hot chili one." I wink.

"Katie, I'm not talking about Pizzas." He warns.

"Oh poo." I pout.

"Why don't we go for a swim first? Digging is hard work, especially if you're digging alone." He says with a loud voice.

"Yeah we should. You dig too slow." I roll my eyes.

"Help me stand up?" He asks.

"No. You suffer, idiot." I smirk.

"I hate you."

"I know." I smile.

"I'll race you!" He challenges, I nod.

"Okay. Three, Two, I'm gonna win!" I say, running towards the sea.

"Nuh-uh! I'm gonna win!" He yells. His voice echoes.

"Shut up, Nicholas!" I laugh.

"I'm coming for you!"

"Don't imitate Cato. I'm not Katniss." I yell back.

"Yes you are! You're my Katniss!" His voice is closer. 

"You don't bake, You're not Peeta!" I argue.

"Yes, I don't bake. But you love me." His voice gotten closer.

"No!" I shout.

Two arms were wrapped around my small figure. He breathes slowly. "Gotya."

I pushed him away. "Get off." 

He laughs. The water splashes as his body disappeared. I did a little happy dance  until something grabs my leg. And the sunlight was the last thing I saw. . . 

____________

A/N: Summer Love is close to the end! Maybe 2 to 5 chapters to go :( But *drum rolls* don't be sad! As I said, there IS a sequel. More drama, More fun, More sweet moments, More NATIE YAAAAY *jumps for joy* Before I go, Join the Summer Love facebook group! Click the external link pleaseeee <3 thankyou! 

LASTLY: It's my birthday haha! Sorry for the late update, But here's my birthday surprise for ya :) uh awkward bye haha