20 - Just another ordinary girl

Courtney's POV

I jogged my way towards Nick. Why is he alone? This seems good to me. Maybe he broke up with his new girl. I smirked to myself.

"Hey Nick!" I say, catching up.

"What do you want?" He asked coldly.

"Nothing just dropping by to say Hi." I smiled. "What are you doing here?"

"Oh you know, Fighting dragons." He spat, coldly. 

I let out a laugh. "Nick, You never fail to make me laugh."

"I wasn't even joking." He says, jogging faster.

"I missed this Sarcastic side of Nick." 

"Too bad this side of me doesn't miss you." He says, sprinting even faster.

"Why are you all dirty?"

"Can you please leave me alone?" He asked, turning around.

"I can't."

"Why not?" He spat.

"Cos You're still mine." I say, softly.

"I'm done with your bullshit, Courtney. That was 2 years ago." He says, running away.

If only you knew Nick, If only you knew that I'm not lying, that I'm not playing. My mind tells me to scream how I feel about him. I bit my tongue to prevent me from saying everything. Nick, this isn't goodbye.

Katie's POV

"Hey, I'm back." Nick says, walking over.

"Thanks." I replied, taking my water bottle.

"What do you wanna do next?" He asks, after drinking some of his.

"I don't know. Why don't you ask Courtney about it?" I say, coldly. 

He sputtered. "What?" 

"You heard me." 

"What does Courtney have to do with this?" 

I handed his phone. His lips drawn, his veins protruding, he sighs. "Didn't I tell you that there's nothing to be jealous about?"

"Oh really? She even sent this." I say, tapping his iPhone.

"What did she send?" He asked, I showed him the picture she sent - which was a photo of him and Courtney, cuddling.

He stared at his phone. "That's an old picture." 

"Stop. I'm tired of these." I say, giving his phone before running away.

"No, Katie! Wait up!" He shouts.

"I'm tired of lies!" I yell, he grabs my wrist. "No, wait. I wasn't finished talking. . ."

"Damn it, Nick! Please stop!" I pulled away from his grasp and ran. 

I sprint faster. My legs feels like jelly and I feel squeasy. I can't stop. My breath hitches, I run faster. I don't hear Nick running after me. I don't hear him calling me. I guess he was just another player who wanted everything except love. 

The tears are real. They fell down my cheek. It blurred my vision. I hid behind a tree.  He's just another guy, He's not important. I'm just another stupid girl. Another ordinary girl. Why does this always happen to me? I'm so unlucky! WHY? Tears rolled down even more. A sob escaped my lips, I'm so stupid for falling for him. I kicked the rock near my foot. I slowly sat down, covering my face. If only the grass could swallow me whole. I'm tired of crying. I'm tired of being sad. I'm tired of everything. 

Note to self: Never get your Hopes up because in the end you'll get hurt. 

______________________

A/N: Hiiiiiiiiii *waves* It's been a while, I'm so sorry. Thank you for reading! This chapter is dedicated to FangirlsSparks! They're quite nice :) hahaha! x