Finding Vegeta

I watched Vegeta fly away, I was also thinking about what he said.

"I didn't leave you, you left me..."
Very puzzling indeed...
I didn't think I left him, I just stayed with Goku.

" Go, Akari, go and find Vegeta and see what he is up to. I will be fine, if I need you, I will yell for you. Now go!" Goku said as he shook his head, notifying me it is ok if I go went to find Vegeta.

I flew away, leaving my brother to fight Ginyu. I didn't feel that great that I left Goku to find Vegeta... am I a fool?

I then saw Goku coming toward Vegeta.

Did Goku win?

I saw a scouter on his face...which was weird... I saw Vegeta start battling Goku.

What was happening?!

I then blew my cover and when right in between them.

" Boys! Can't you settle this later?! I mean, we have more time when we are done finding the dragon balls! Come on, don't fight we need to me allies." I said as I looked at "Goku".

He was like my brother, but it didn't feel like him... he was cocky, but not this cocky. And his moves were not correct... I knew Goku's fighting style like the back of my hand. This was not Goku, this was Ginyu...

It had to be, studying Ginyu's fighting style was easy. I have studied all the fighters I have ever faced and who others face. That's why I could plan the right attack and moment. If I attacked "Goku" now, he should block first and not punch afterwards. One way to find it out... let's go "Goku"!