Back to Earth

Vegeta and I were back!

I couldn't really believe it, but it is true. We were not alive, but I was glad I was back to Earth. The birds singing their little songs, water bubbling out of the springs, and the sweet smell of flowers. I was finally back to where everything made more sense...

Everything was finally normal... but what do I know? I am here, a halo over my head, and got killed because I wanted to help my ex... so yeah, my life may never be truely be normal... it's fine for me though.

Anyway... Vegeta was being impatient after awhile. We he gets bored, he becomes a total jack-donkey. He wants to go right into battle after battle.

It annoys me, I don't see the point of what he got out of going into battle after battle. He was like a Spartan, all tough and no fun at all... I know what you might think... a block of wood has more personality for a girlfriend than he does.

Now don't think I don't love him, I still do. I guess Vegeta was the only one that would be my lover. I couldn't find anyone like Vegeta...

Whoa! I am getting off track telling about my love life... let's pay attention to the story now.

Now I didn't know what was going to happen but it seemed way to tense here. Then someone jumper cabled me!

I quickly turned around and there was my brother, a big grin on his face when he saw my reaction.

"Goku! Why did you do that?! You scared me out of my skin! You know I hate jumper cables!!!" I said as Vegeta snickered and jumper cabled me too.

"Why?! You know that there a pink blob that is gaining power as we speak! And you too are getting your kicks jumper cabling me!!!" I yelled and then Buu popped out of no where.

He was different, he seemed meaner. He was his bloby self but there was really nothing other than his eyes that looked angry. Then we saw Trunks, Goten and Gohan. Then Trunks and Goten did something and fused into one! What am I missing here?! I am so confused!!!!

Then I looked up at Goku and he had no halo over his head.

"Where did your halo go, Goku?" I asked then Goku picked me up so we would dodge Buu's attack.

" Well Old Kai gave me his life and the answer to your next question the boys and I learned the fusion dance. I will reach you later, when we are not under attack." He said as he ran with me in his arms.

"You can stop holding me! I can fly!" I said as he then threw me up in the air and was flying. I then stopped to find Gohan and Gotenks. Which were not there. Where were they?!

Then we saw a evil version Buu and Gohan running away. Then Goku held on to me and I grabbed Vegeta's hand. I didn't know where we were going.