More Years Pass

After that day, we have the big aboreable Buu around. Hercule is best friends with Buu. I mean, as long as Buu doesn't go into another rampage, I am good.

Chi-Chi hasn't been happier to have Goku back on Earth, and I was glad to be home. I think Vegeta was too.

After a few months or so, Videl and Gohan were engaged, which everyone was ecstatic when that happened.

Then the girls got together to help Videl with her dress and other bride stuff. And Goku and the Guys helped Gohan with groom stuff.

I was actually a very good seamstress and decided to help Videl figure out what dress she wants. She thought I was doing too much even making the dress, but we comprised and she bought a plain white dress that fit her and I just made it even more beautiful. She was so beautiful, she was going to be a incredible bride.

So, the day of the wedding was the most hectic of all.

It started off with this...

I woke up early to bake a cake, because all the cake places had too much to do and they came to me, then Gohan bursted in.

"Aunt Akari! Is the cake bakeing!? Tell me it is!! And is Videl's dress all beautiful?! And are you getting ready?!"

"Calm down, Gohan! Geez... you get your worrying from your mother! Relax, everything is just fine, it's not like you are getting married right now." I said, trying to calm down Gohan. He was incredibly tense.

"Plus it's pretty early in the morning, who gets married as soon as the sun rises?"

Then there was a knock on the door, a frantic one, so I could eliminate Vegeta being at the door.

"Come on in, it's ok!"

"Gohan?! What are you doing here?! You are not supposed to be here?!" Videl said and here we go again...

"Are you almost ready?! Is everything fine?! Is my dress covered?! Did the invites get sent out?!"

"Calm, Videl, no need to freak out! Everything is ok, everything is already planned. Now I don't want to hear any another worries you guys have, not unless you are totally sure we forgot that. Got me, love birds?"

They both nodded their heads and Videl stayed in the kitchen with me and Goku took Gohan out with the guys to calm Gohan.

"I am sorry, I was worrying too much... I am sorry Akari..."

"Its ok, Videl. I have planned weddings for friends and family but not for myself. I may never be a bride, Videl... Now that's why every time there is a wedding in my family, I take on traditions like making the cake and dress. I want to make it the best wedding for the bride to be. Something I may never be..."

Then Videl was in tears, she looked at me and was in full on tears.

"Oh, Akari! It's so wonderful to have you in my family!!!" And she came in for a hug.

"I am glad you are joining my family. You make Gohan the happiest man alive."

Then a few hours before the wedding, there was panic. Gohan forgot a tie... wow...

So I had to come to the rescue and have a bowtie for Gohan. I tied it on him and he looked so grown up... time flew by fast...

Then the ceremony was beautiful and guess who caught the bouquet. Nope, not me... actually I didn't know who caught it...

And it was a wonderful reception. I actually got to dance with Vegeta, well because it was truth or dare for the game for the wedding reception.

Not my doing, Gohan and Videl, surprised me with planning a brand new reception.

Bulma dared Vegeta and I do dance like old times, when we were dating...

I missed being with Vegeta, and at the end, we did a fake kiss.

Life is beautiful...

That is...

Until we met a special god years later...