An Evil Love

I woke up to utter destruction and Vegeta holding me in his arms.

"What is happening? What are you doing, Vegeta?" I asked, I felt blood on my lips, it's salty taste in my mouth.

"Well, I wanted you to fight me. So, I needed to grab you from the wreckage and drag you out here." And he threw me on the ground, grass in my mouth and my insides hurting so much.

"Why did you do this, Vegeta? Can't you see you are hurting people you love?!" I said, still on the ground.

"Love is such a over used word, Katarina. What is love? Huh? Friends? Family? What is it?"

"Vegeta, love is in many forms." I started to stand, slowly standing.

"In its purest form, it can be loving and feel like the best feeling in the world. It could be like friendship, romance, family love. It is never a true thing, it's what you and others think what love is. No matter what, Vegeta, I will always love you. You can never change that! I could be struck down by you right now and still love you. You can do anything to me and I will still love you. Vegeta, you have been the strangest puzzle I have tried to figure out. You have shown to have heart. I know that Babidi may have your mind, but he doesn't have your heart. I need to know that you are still that Vegeta I fell in love with. Show me..." and I went to Vegeta and kissed him.

He didn't try to even stop it.

Maybe this will break this control.

Then he grabbed me and threw me into a tree.

I started getting mad, worst than I ever had before. "I love you, Vegeta, but I need to teach you a few things. Like manners..." and I transformed.

This power was incredible, it was very incredible indeed. I thought I would never reach it. Super Saiyan 2...

Gohan, Goku, and Vegeta have been the big bad Super Saiyans for awhile. Why not me for a change?