chapter 1

If you haven't read 'pregnant with a Dallas' by me ofc...then i suggest u either (a) go read it or (b) be completely confused. I apologize that 'pregnant with a dallas' is like 100 chapters... I honestly don't know how I even managed that.

____________________________________

|Cameron's point of view|

I pressed my lips against Amber's...she said yes.

"I love you so much" i whisper. And it's true. I don't think I've ever loved someone as much as her. She's beautiful, smart, caring, funny, sweet, and genuinely amazing.

"I love you too cam" she smiles.

---------------------------

|Amber's point of view|

I can't believe this. Im finally marrying the most perfect human being on the planet.

"Momma im hungry" Logan says, running up to me.

"Ok baby girl, we'll get you something to eat" i smile.

"Mommy im not a baby anymore. Im 4 years old" Logan exclaims.

"Oh im sorry big girl " i laugh as she giggles slightly.

"Logan do you want to go home soon?" Cam asks.

"No!"

"But your presents are at home" he tells her. I smile as her eyes light up.

"I wanna go home! I wanna go home!" she chants.

"If that's what you want... " he says, sarcastically and i laugh.
_______
___

We arrive back home and logan immediately wants her gifts, she didn't even want dinner first.

She opens up the toys we got her and loved them all. She ran over to me after all the gifts were opened and hugged me really tight. I love this little girl so much.

"Thank you so much mommy. I love you" she tells me and i can't help but smile.

"I love you too baby- i mean big girl " i watch as she giggles and does the same thing to cam.

"Wait there's one more present princess " he says.

"There is?" i ask, not remembering getting anymore presents.

"There is. This one is for both you and mommy" i give him a confused look as he walks into another room but soon comes back in with a leash in his hand. Attached to that leash is a puppy. Golden retriever- husky mix. It was the cutest little dog ever. He had tied a big red bow on top of its head.

"Puppyyyyyy" Logan yells.

"Cameron Alexander Dallas...did you seriously buy this family a dog?" i ask surprised, but happy.

"I seriously bought this family a dog" he smiles.

"Have i told you lately that i love you?" i joke, quickly kissing him.

"Is it a boy puppy or a girl puppy? " Logan asks curiously, while petting the dog.

"She's a girl puppy. What do you want to name her?" cam asks.

She thinks for a moment before deciding on a name.

"Hailey. Just like mommy's baby" she states. Cam looks over at me, shock registered on both of our faces.

"What?" Logan asks, noticing the weird tension that just appeared.

"Nothing. That's a perfect name for her" i finally answer, smiling at cam as he smiles back.

"Ok princess, dinner then bedtime" cam states.

"But i wanna play with hailey and my toyyyyyyyys" she whines, pouting.

"You can play with them tomorrow"

"But i wanna play with them today!" she pouts.

"A few minutes. Then bedtime." i say.

"Yay thank you momma!" she exclaims, running off with Hailey.