Chapter 28

Cameron's point of view.

I wake up the next morning, with my arm still wrapped around Amber. I smile slightly. She's still asleep, her head laying on my chest, and her hair covering her face partly. I just can't get over how beautiful she is, even with her hair a mess and her face still a little red from crying last night.

Her eyes begin to slowly flutter open.

Before either of us says anything, Logan runs into the room.

"Momma! Daddy!" She yells. Amber simply shoves a pillow over her head and I laugh.

I don't know how Logan is always so full of energy.

"Morning princess" I say, pulling her up onto the bed.
___________________________

Amber's point of view.

After putting the pillow back, I see Logan laying on cam's chest, and can't help but smile.

I sit up, and pull Logan onto my lap, tickling her.

"M-mom-my!" She exclaims, giggling.

"Morning baby girl" I stop tickling her and kiss her cheek.

"Morning momma" she says, still giggly.

"Can we take Hailee for a walk?" She asks.

"Sure, why don't you go get her leash ready" I say and she runs off.

I text the jacks to see if one of them could watch Logan later and jack g ends up coming with us, while jack j watches her.

"Cam you coming?" I ask, referring to Logan wanting to walk hailee.

"Sure I'll be down in a second" he says

I quickly change into denim shorts and a white, long sleeved, crop top, and go downstairs to make Logan breakfast.

When I get down there I see Logan running after hailee with her leash, and getting tangled up in it.

I laugh and walk over to her.

"Here" I laugh, untangling her and walking over to get one of hailee's treats.

"Hailee!" I call out, holding the treat and she immediately smells it and runs over to me. I hold the treat while Logan puts her leash on and then I hold my hand out so hailee can get the treat.

I quickly wash my hands before making Logan her breakfast.

Not long after, cam comes down.

"Hey" I say.

"Hey" he answers back, quickly kissing me.

"Momma I'm done" Logan says, pushing her plate away from her.

"Logan go get your shoes on" cam tells her.

She runs off and Cameron turns to face me.

"So about last night...?" He brings up, once she's upstairs, and I sigh.

"who were you yelling at?"

"I told you, you'll just think I'm crazy" I remind.