Chapter 32

Ambers point of view.

A couple days later

Logan was on the couch watching tv and cam was upstairs, I think on younow, when the doorbell rings.

As I open it, I almost drop my phone that was in my hand.

"What are you doing here?" I ask, angry and shocked.

"I'm here for Logan." She says.

"What are you talking about?" I snap. She simply hands me a stack of papers and struts off.

Bitch, I think to myself.

"Babe who was that?" Cam asks, coming down the stairs.

'The devil reincarnate' I mutter under my breath.

"What?"

"Oh, uh, that was my mom's sister." I say, quietly as I look over the papers.

"What did she want?"  He asks.

"I think.. I think she wants custody of Logan." I tell him, looking up from the papers.

"What do you mean? She can't just take custody of her!" He says.

"No but she can try. It's either we give her custody or we go to court." I say.

"Okay well obviously we need to go to court. We can't just give her up."

"I know, cam. I wasn't thinking that." I say. I honestly feel like crying. That bitch can't just come here and demand my daughter.

"I know, babe." Cam says, wrapping me in a hug as I realize I said the last part aloud.

"Momma," Logan says, running up to me.

"Yeah, baby?"

"Momma why are you sad?" She asks, hugging my legs. I kneel down so I'm her height and kiss her forehead.

"I'll be fine, princess."

"But you're not now.." She says.

"What?"

"You said you will be fine. That means you're not fine right now." She says. I honestly can't believe how smart she is for her age.

"I'm okay, baby." I say.

"Are you sure?" She asks.

"Yeah," I smile at her,"I'm sure"

She grabs my hand and smiles.

"Come play with me momma!" She exclaims, giggling.

I let her drag me over to wear her toys are and she starts playing.

"I have a better idea," I smile as I pull her onto my lap and start tickling her.

"Momma!" She giggles. "Momma no!""S-s-stop!"

"Never" I joke.

I finally stop tickling her and she just lays in my lap.

"I love you momma" she says quietly and I smile.

"I love you too babygirl." I say.