Chapter 20

"Well what can we do now. There has to be something." I can hear the irritation in Cam's voice.

"I wish there was." Lia sighs, "but the safest bet for everyone, especially Logan, is to wait until tomorrow."

"How is leaving Logan with that psycho dickhead and that crazy bitch for even longer better for her?!" I shout.

"It's better for her because chase won't be there tomorrow night. If he saw you guys there he wouldn't hesitate to pull the trigger on you guys or Logan" she explains.

My throat feels like it's closing and I can't seem to breathe. I can't imagine Logan dying. The tears still stream down my face with no intention on stopping anytime soon.

I lean, again, into cam's chest.

Later

Lia left about a half hour ago.
Both my phone and Cam's phone go off at the same time. I ignore it but cam pulls his phone out.

'Great, because this is what we need right now.' He mumbles, I don't think I was supposed to hear him but I did.

"What is it?" I ask.

"Oh, uh.. Nothing. It's nothing" he states

"Cameron don't lie to me, what is it?" I ask again, taking his phone out of his hand.

'BUZZFEED NEWS
Social media star Amber Greene caught cheating on her boyfriend and the father of her child, Cameron Dallas.

It's appears that Amber Greene isn't so loyal to the one she said yes to

Amber was caught outside of the local park with Kian Lawley, and it looks to me like they're a little bit more than just friends..

Amber has been dating Cameron Dallas for a few years now, and it's been said that Cameron even proposed.

For the last few months Cameron has been working on a project in Ohio. Little does he know his fiancé has been waking up in someone else's bed lately.

Cameron and Amber also have a four year old daughter, Logan Dallas. Poor kid, her daddy's never around and her mommy's a
whore. All we can do is pray that she doesn't fall into her mother's footsteps.'

"Cam...." I say quietly. I can't believe someone would make something up like this. "I didn't... I didn't, would never..I.." I can't even formulate a sentence.

"It's okay," he says softly, "I know you better than that. I believe you that you didn't do anything because never have you given me a reason not to"

"I would never... I can't believe someone wrote this.."

"I can. People used to write random crap about me and the guys all the time, most of just saying that we were all gay for each other. Obviously that's not true, people just like the drama. You just kind of have to ignore it." He explains

"Cam I don't think I can ignore these kinds of things. I don't think I can just deal with it... I mean, we both saw how I "dealt with it" when Ashlynn told me to kill myself. Those stories are out there and everyone reads them and we can't get them back. None of them are true, but everyone is going to think that they are true."

He wraps his arms around me.

"I'm sorry," he says, kissing the top of my head, "this sucks and with everything else going on right now.."

"But most of the reason that article was put out there was probably to make me hate you, and I don't, so who ever wrote that already lost, because I know you and I know you didn't do anything." He says.

"Cam are we really just gonna sit here and do nothing while they have Logan?" I ask, worried.

"For now, yes. I wish there was something we could do now, but if waiting is what's safest for Logan, than that's what we'll do"

"Cam... There's something I need to tell you" I state quietly, and he gives me a questioning look.

"When I was dating chase, um he did more than just hit me..."I start.

I see tears well up in his eyes as he comes to realization.

"Amber please tell me you don't mean...he didn't... Did he..." He stutters and tears spill from both of our eyes. I slowly nod.

"And I'm scared to leave Logan with him. She's still so little and..I'm scared that chase will do the same thing to her.." I cry.

He wraps his arms around me and we sit in silence for a few minutes.

|cameron's point of view|

"Why didn't you tell me?" I eventually ask.

"How was I supposed to tell you? I couldn't really just walk up to you and say 'oh by the way my ex boyfriend raped me' I was scared cam, I didn't want to think about it. I tried so hard to forget but I just..couldn't. And..and I was scared you wouldn't want me anymore, that would think I was... I don't know.. Dirty I guess. And I can't forget, it doesn't matter how hard I try, it's always replaying in the back of my mind, over and over again, and it just won't go away" Amber cried. I just pull her closer to me, never wanting to let go. First Sierra, now Amber, and for all we know probably even Logan. I feel tears stream my face just at the thought of him touching Logan.

"We're getting Logan... Tonight" I state.