Chapter 15

Amber's pov.

I lay awake, cam's arm wrapped around my waist. He's already asleep and so is Logan, but I can't sleep.

I'm not really pregnant again,am I? I can't be. How could we be so stupid? I'm only eighteen and this would be my third pregnancy. Don't get me wrong, I love Logan and I wouldn't change anything if I could, and I wish the twins made it, but I'm still a teenager and I've already been pregnant twice.

I mean it wouldn't be the worst thing if I was pregnant, but... I don't know.

I sigh and try again to fall asleep, of course failing miserably. Looks like I'm left all night with nothing but my thought.

That was a horrible night.

Eventually cam wakes up and turns to me.

"Hey, how come you're awake, it's only 5:00?" He asks

"I know.. I couldn't sleep." I say quietly

"Is it because you might be..." His voice trails off but I get the picture and nod. 

"Babe please don't stress out about that" he kisses my forehead

"I'm such a slut.." I say under my breath

"Hey, don't say that. That's not true" I didn't mean for cam to hear but I guess he did

"It is true though. I'm only eighteen and this would be my third pregnancy so far" 

"So what? Why would it be such a bad thing if you were pregnant?" He says

"Because I'm only eighteen!"

"You were only fifteen when you had Logan and she turned out pretty good." He states
---------------------------------
Cam's pov

"I can't believe this. Almost every time I've had sex I've gotten pregnant, yet I keep having sex. I'm pretty sure that's what you call a slut.."

"Amber..."

"Cameron." She says

"You're not a slut" I tell her, honestly.

"Yes I am. Only a slut would get pregnant twice by the age of eighteen, yet still has sex and is probably pregnant again.." 

I can tell she's about to cry so I just wrap my arm around her and pull her closer to me.

"You're not a slut. I love you so much and I hate that you think that about yourself." I say

"I don't think, I know."

"Why can't you see how perfect you are?" I ask

"Because I'm not even close"  she says

"Babe, everything about you is perfect."

She leans up, quickly pressing her lips to mine.

"I love you so much" She says.

"I love you too"

We sit in silence for a few minutes before she turns around to face me.