Chapter 11

Amber's pov:

I wake up the next morning and notice cam is gone. I turn my phone on to call him and see a text from him that he sent earlier.

Hey sorry I didn't want to wake you guys but I had to go to work. I'll be back later. Love you😘❤️

I sigh and turn my phone back off. I'm actually really surprised I woke up before Logan, usually she wakes me up at like seven every morning. I decide to take the advantage of Logan being asleep to take a quick shower and get ready.  About a half hour later, I finish getting ready and see Logan, up and playing with her toys.

"Morning princess" I say.

"Morning mommy." She replies.

"Where's daddy?" She asks, curiously.

"He had to go to work, he'll be back in a little while" I answer.

"I want him to come back and play horsey with me" she sighs.

" I know baby girl, he'll be back later." I tell her. I wish cam were here, of course, but I'm not going to make a big deal out of it, especially for Logan's sake.

My phone vibrates as I get a text from Matt.

From dinosaur : hey

To dinosaur: what's up

From dinosaur: we're all going to the beach you guys wanna come?

To dinosaur : yeah sure what time?

From dinosaur: about an hour

To dinosaur: mk

"Hey Logan you wanna go to the beach in a little while?" I ask

" yeah!" She exclaims.

I begin unpacking a little more and pull out both our bathing suits. After I'm finally done unpacking I change Logan into her bathing suit. I go into the bathroom and take off my makeup, for the most part, and change into my bathing suit. Usually I would keep my makeup up if I were going out in public but it's just the guys so I don't care, they're like my family by now. Also I take a waterproof concealer and put it on my wrists to cover my scars.

By the time I finish getting Logan and I ready, Matt texts me saying they're waiting in the lobby.

I grab Logan's arm floaties and some sunblock and meet the guys down stairs.

"Hey" I say to them.

"Hey, cam's not coming?" Brent questions.

" no he's at work" I answer and sigh.

"I'm sorry, I know you were excited to spend time with him" Aaron says.

"Eh it's fine. I mean I don't really know what I was expecting. For him to stop filming the movie while we're here? " I shrug .

We all pile into the cars we rented and made our way to the beach.

We were all swimming when suddenly Matt stops talking and just stares at me.

"What?" I ask. He grabs my wrist and I realize I accidentally rubbed off the concealer on my wrists.

"Amber..." He starts but stops himself.

"I'm fine guys.." I say awkwardly.

"Amber seriously. You would tell us if something was wrong, right?" Carter says, gesturing to the red and white lines on my arms.

"I'm fine guys" I repeat.