chapter 8

Amber's pov.

This week has gone by so fast. We're on our way to the airport right now!

As we walk through the doors, logan falls asleep on my shoulder. I don't blame her, it's early and it's not like she knows her dad is going away for a year and a half.

I feel hot tears burning my eyes so i end up looking every but at Cameron.

"I love you. Im gonna miss you" i say quietly, still not looking at him. He pushes my chin up, forcing me to look at him.

I feel the tears streaming down my face, and i can't stop them.

He wraps me in a hug and kisses my forehead. "I love you too" he mumbles.

"I don't have to go ya know. They can give the part to someone else." he suggests.

"N-No, go. Im not gonna let me or Logan hold you back from you're life"

"Is that really what you think? That you guys arw holding me back? " he asks with hurt in his eyes.

"Well..kinda. I mean you have all these opportunities that you want to turn down, amazing opportunities, that you wanna turn down for us..because of us" i explain.

"I love you. I love Logan you guys mean more to me than anything. You're not holding me back from my life. You are my life, and i would never change anything of it for the world " he presses his lips to mine just as his flight is called over the intercom.

"I got to go. I love you" he kisses my forehead before moving over to Logan, who recently woke up.

"I love you too baby girl" he kisses her cheek.

"I love you daddy " she says quietly and i can't help but slightly smiler.

"Bye princess" he smiles at us both before walking in the opposite direction. Honestly it was the worst feeling, i know that sounds selfish, but watching him walk away like this, is the most heartbreaking feeling.