Chapter 16

Ambers pov.

It's been about a week since Logan and I came home from Ohio and I've been pushing off taking the test.

I don't want to know if I'm pregnant, I don't want to be pregnant. It's not even that I don't want another kid, I do, but the timing couldn't be any worse, with cam gone and everything.

I pull up the drug store and slowly make my way the isle with the pregnancy tests. I can't believe I'm here, I can't believe I'm back here again, doing this.. I just.. I wish cam were here.

After paying for the test, I walk into the bathroom and... Well yeah I think you get the picture.

Three minutes have never gone by slower..

Eventually it's time and my eyes widen at the result.

Negative

I'm not pregnant..

Later that day

I was on Skype with cam when I decided to tell him.

"So.. I took a test" I say quietly

"You did? What happened?" He asks immediately.

"It was..negative" I sigh

"Well, that's what you wanted right?" He says sadly.

"I don't know. That's what I thought I wanted.. I thought I would feel relieved that I'm not pregnant again. But I just... Don't. Now that I know I'm not, I guess I kind of wish I was. I don't know, you probably think I'm crazy"

"Amber I don't think you're crazy.. " he starts " I know you are" he says and we both slightly laugh

"Thanks" I joke, happy he lightened the mood.

"By the way I have a surprise for you" he smiles

"You do?" I ask and he nods

"I'm gonna hang up and I want you to walk outside"

"Cam what are you up to?"

He just smirks and hangs up.

After Cam hung up, I walked outside just like he told me to, even though I still have no idea what's going on.

I look around for a minute but don't see anything.

Suddenly, someone grabs me from behind and I instinctively scream, as they cover my mouth with their hand.