Chapter 18

Ambers pov

Cam and I were up all night trying to find her. I called everyone I knew to find out if they had seen her but no one has. Cam was trying to stay calm but I could tell he was freaking out.

I on the other hand wasn't freaking out.... I was having full out mental breakdowns and panic attacks every five minutes.

"I can't believe she's gone.." I whisper, tears falling from eyes.

"She can't just be gone" I continue "why can't we just call the cops? Have them help find her?"

"They can't report her missing..,It hasn't been twenty four hours" cam says softly.

"Screw twenty four hours! We need to find her cam!" I almost shout.

"I know and we will find her"

"Cam I can't to wait twenty four hours before they even start looking.. I want them looking now!" I exclaim

"I know, babe, I do too, but there's nothing we can do that will make them start looking for her now" he yells

I begin to cry even harder.

"we can't just sit here and do nothing while Logan is just gone, missing. For all we know she could be dead by now, Cameron" I sob

His face softens and he walks over to me, wrapping his arms around me.

"Cam, I don't know what to do and I'm scared" I sob

"We're going to find her, ok? I know you're scared, because I am too, but we're going to find her, and she'll be fine. I promise. I know it's scary to think that she's out there, I know it's scary to think that she may be hurt, and I know how hard it is not knowing if she's even safe... But you can't think like that. We're going to find her" he whispers.

"What do we do?" I say, almost gasping for breath from crying so much.

* * *