I Need You {Short Story/Smut}

Part 5

Stiles' hands grip around the metal rod on the wall of the shower. The water trickles down his body as he emits moans. He looks down at the strawberry blonde firecracker on her knees in front of him.

Lydia plays a kiss on his navel and under it. She feels his muscles tighten under her touch. Stiles lets out a strangled groan and Lydia looks up at him. He looked like a fucking god with his hair wet and splayed across his forehead, the droplets of water dripping down his naked body.

"Lydia," Stiles breathes out, his voice scratchy, "Please." She smirks and presses a kiss on the trail of black hairs under his navel. Stiles whimpers and Lydia kisses the base of his shaft. He lets out a shaky breath and grips the rod even tighter. She continues to kiss down his length, all the way to his tip.

Lydia takes the head into her mouth slowly. Her tongue swirls around it, tasting his pre-cum. Stiles moans and Lydia takes that as her cue to go deeper. She hollows her cheeks and takes his length all the way into her mouth. She moans, sending a vibration through Stiles' body.

Stiles moans back in response and Lydia starts to slowly bob her head. He thrusts his hips gently into her at the same pace. Her hands move from her knees to wrap around his thighs.

"Fuck," Stiles pants. Lydia picks up her pace and keeps dragging her mouth up and down his length. She has a firm grip on his legs to keep her balance. Stiles himself is doing his best to keep his balance as well. His knees are begging to wobble and feel like gelatin.

His cock hits the back of her throat and she groans. He curses at the feeling that courses through his body. Stiles' manhood jerks in her mouth and she gives it one last swirl of her tongue before taking it out. Lydia works him with her hand until he comes undone. His hot liquids spill onto her hands and down his dick.

His hands let go of its death grip on the bar and move to the slippery wall in front of him. He pants and wheezes against it while Lydia stands up. She turns his body so he's facing her. Her hands cup his face and she leans in for a kiss. His head bucks off the wall to meet her halfway and their lips collide.

-

Stiles walks into Mr. Hale's class and sits down in his seat. The rest of the class starts filing in a few minutes after him. Lydia sets her bag on the floor and pulls out her notebook and her pink pencil.

Malia comes in a little late but Mr. Hale still hasn't arrived. She walks over to Stiles and grabs his face. She pulls him into a rough kiss. Stiles flinches a little at the contact but kisses her back. His eyes drift over to look at Lydia and he sees her nostrils flare. Her jaw is clenched and her cheeks are flushed.

Mr. Hale walks in and sets his folders on his table. Malia pulls away from Stiles with an undecipherable look. She sits down in her seat behind him. Stiles sighs and looks at the teacher.

Lydia shakes her head slightly and begins to write the homework down in her notebook. She knew that her cheeks were red, the burning feeling telling her so. She unclenches her jaw, feeling more relaxed.

Throughout the whole period, Stiles' eyes kept drifting towards Lydia. And when she answered a question, his eyes were practically glued to her. He watched as her lips made out the words. He watched as her brows furrowed when she had to answer a new question Mr. Hale threw at her.

The bell rang and Lydia hurries out of the classroom. Malia wraps her arms around Stiles' waist as they walk out. She talks to him but he's too busy searching the halls for Lydia. He mumbles an "uh-huh" every now and then at her rambling.

Lydia walks through the busy hallways with a little bit of anger coursing through her. She barely even realizes she bumps into a blonde haired boy, causing him to drop his things.

"I'm sorry," She sighs and squats down to help him pick up his scattered papers. The boy smiles a little and gathers them into one pile with Lydia's help.

"It's okay," He assures her. Lydia blushes and tucks a stray curl behind her ear. "I'm Liam," He tells her, holding out his hand. Lydia shakes it.

"I'm Lydia," She responds with a smiles. They go back to gathering the papers. Once they're all in the pile, he stuffs them into his folder.

Stiles spots Lydia on the floor helping some boy pick up papers. He turns to Malia and tells her that he left something in the science room. She groans but kisses him. He kisses her back. Malia keeps on walking without him, catching up with her friend Kira.

"We should talk some time," Liam says and Lydia smiles. She nods. They stand up and he gives her his number. Stiles strides over and looks down at Lydia's phone in her hands. The contact "Liam🔥" was on the screen and he looked at the boy in front of her.

"I'll talk to you later," Liam says before walking away from the two. Lydia raises her hand to wave at him once. Stiles' brows are furrowed but she doesn't look up at him. She walks away and down that hall that only she seems to use.

Stiles follows her and her groans. "Why were you talking to that Liam dude?" He asks. Lydia shrugs and keeps walking. He catches up to her and puts his hand on her shoulder. She stops in her tracks and he makes her face him.

"What? I'm not allowed to have friends other than you?" Lydia snaps.

"He doesn't have the right intentions," Stiles warns her.

"Yeah?" She sarcastically bites back.

"Yeah! He only wants to toy with your body!" Stiles yells.

"Well what are you doing, Stiles?" Lydia says before walking again. Stiles groans but walks after her again.

"You know it's not like that Lydia!" He says.

"Oh, sorry, I forgot I'm just a 'stress reliever'" Lydia grits.

Stiles grabs her arms and pulls her into his body. His lips connect with hers and his hands let go of her. They wrap around her waist and hers cup his cheeks. Stiles takes Lydia's bottom lip between his teeth.

"You mean a lot to me Lydia," Stiles mumbles into her lips.

-

This one-shot mini series is getting pretty fucking long. JAYZUZ!

The song I attached with this part is

Sacrifice by Zella Day

Beautiful song

And the fanart I found on Instagram

I thought it went well with this chapter

Kisses!
-A

(PLL fans- see what I did there? 😈😉)