Christmas {Smut}

Since it's the Holidays and I've been writing some emotional stuff lately, here's a Christmas Present from yours truely, Satan.

-

Stiles and Lydia sit next to the fireplace, where a bright orange fire blazes, in their apartment. He's holding her in his arms while she's wrapped up in a fuzzy blanket.

She kisses the underside of his jaw and he smiles down at her. "I love you," Stiles whispers in her ear and begins to nip at it. Lydia giggles and turns her body so she's facing him.

Her small hands find their way out of the blanket and she cups his face. Lydia's hands seem like an oven on his cold cheeks. Her porcelain colored skin is tinted shades of orange and red from the fire burning next to her.

As she looks him in the eyes, she feels her heart start to pound in her chest, Stiles' doing the same. A blush creeps onto his cheeks making Lydia smile.

Her hands map out his face. Her fingers skim and trace over his moles and freckles. Goosebumps start to rise on his skin.

"I love you," She tells him, watching as he grins back at her. The clock on the wall starts to chime, signaling that it is now twelve a.m. 

"Merry Christmas, Baby," Stiles hums and Lydia leans in slowly. Stiles' breath hitches in his throat. She places her forehead against his and watches as his eyes flutter close. His minty breath fans across her face.

Her legs wrap around his waist and her arms around his neck. Stiles' hands grip her hips, anchoring her down on him.

Lydia's lips press lightly onto his and he holds her tighter. Their mouths' move in sync, and eventually, Stiles' tongue slips into her mouth. She clings to him tighter, her tongue gyrating with his.

Lydia rocks her hips slowly, making Stiles let out a quiet moan. His hands move up her back and he holds her there.

She peppers kisses along his defined jawline, leaving little prints of her light pink lip gloss. She drags her lips down and sucks on his neck, the sensitive skin their turning red. Stiles moans and holds her tighter. He whimpers at the feeling of her tongue on his clavicle.

Her tiny hands pull his shirt off his body and she laughs at his messy hair. He smiles at her and she leans back in. Lydia bites at his bottom lip and pulls it outward, slowly.

"God, I love you so much Stiles," Lydia whispers. He places a kiss on her forehead, next to her eye, on her cheek, and the corner of her lips. He reaches out and tucks a stray curl, that was in her face, behind her ear.

Stiles looks into her dilated eyes and smiles a toothy smile. He lifts her shirt over her head, watching as she looks at him with love and admiration. Lydia blushes when he catches her staring.

"I love you twice as much," He murmurs and she laughs.

"What about three times as much? Four? Fi—" Stiles cuts her off with placing a finger to her lips. She grins against his forefinger.

"I love you Lydia," Stiles smirks, "But shut up." Lydia giggles and kisses him once more.

His hands unhook her bra and it slides off her body. He lays her down slowly, her back laying against her soft blanket on the floor.

Stiles bites down on her tender skin on her clavicle. He kisses his way down her sternum and on the undersides of her breasts. Lydia moans and runs her hands through his hair.

She lets Stiles pull her black leggings down her legs. His fingers hook around the band of her underwear and takes them off too. Stiles undoes his ties on his sweatpants and looks Lydia in the eyes.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He asks her and she nods. He smiles and kisses her quickly on the lips. Stiles shimmies out of his pants and Lydia grabs him by the band of his boxers. She helps him out of them.

And soon, Stiles rocks into her slowly at first. Moans and cries escape Lydia's lips as he thrusts. He kisses her sensitive skin under her ear, her sweet spot, and whispers sweet nothings to her.

Stiles tells her he loves her, over and over again, as they reach their highs. Lydia and Stiles burst into bliss as they ride out their climaxes together.

He lays next to her, their chests heaving with excitement and short breaths.

"Merry Christmas," Lydia sighs and kisses him on the lips. Stiles snuggles into his fiancé and kisses her shoulder.

"I love you, Lyds," He mumbles into her skin. She smiles and closes her eyes.

"I love you, Stiles," Lydia whispers.

-

Writers Note:

1.) I know I've been MIA YET AGAIN. I've run out with ideas but I'm playing around with one I thought was cool. Give me time and I'll another story up.

2.) I know I've written smuttier things but I wanted this to be not about the smut this time. I thought that the two sharing an intimate moment on Christmas was more important than the smut. I'm sorry if I disappointed you.

3.) It is Christmas Eve for me right now but I know for you it's Christmas Day so Merry Christmas! I hope you all enjoy your day and spend it with your family and friends!

4.) I don't have anything else to say atm other than check out my Sterek story! (AlisonLovesSterek )

I love you all! Vote and Comment please and thank you!!! Your comments make my day!

-Alison