She's Gone {Short Story}

Part 12

Scott walked over to the door and opened it. Mr. Stilinski, who was still dressed in his uniform, stood on the front porch with papers in his hands.

"I think I have some files that will help you guys out," He said, his eyes drifting past Scott and landing on his son. Scott nodded and stepped out of the way. Mr. Stilinski walked into the house.

He set the files down on the table, showing pictures of teenagers. "These kids recently went missing," Stilinski said, "And I think I know where they all went." He turned all the pictures over, which showed a report on them.

Stiles read the papers and his eyes widened. "They all have had a transplant."

"Which makes them a genetic chimera," Scott said, catching on. "So Theo's not only recruiting people he knows we won't kill."

"We're not killing anybody," Liam asked, "Right?"

"We're killing Theo," Stiles said, looking at Scott, "We let him go once and he made everything worse." Scott nodded.

"I should get back to the station," Mr. Stilinski said, "And guys? Be carful."

After Theo had Lydia compel Erica and Boyd, she walked out of the tunnels and zoomed into the woods. She frlt sick to her stomach. It killed her when she looked into their eyes, which were full of confusion and resentment towards her.

"And where are you going?" A voice asked from behind her. Lydia turned around and faced Tracy. Tracy took a daring step towards Lydia, her lizard slit eyes narrowing at the strawberry blonde.

"I'm hungry," Lydia said impatiently and crossed her arms over her chest. Tracy smirked and circled around her slowly, her tail trailing across Lydia's body.

"Oh, I thought you were going to see your boyfriend," Tracy said, "Along with his friends, who you've been giving information to." Lydia bit her tongue.

"What are you talking about?" She asked, trying to sound calm.

"Oh please," Tracy sneered, "Stop the innocent act. I know you turned your humanity back on and I know you're working with the McCall Pack!"

"You're wron–"

"I've been following you for the past few days," Tracy went on, "And for some reason you always ended up at the Stilinski home." Lydia sighed.

"Did you tell Theo?" Lydia questioned, her voice shaky.

"Not yet," Tracy said, "I needed to make sure I was right about you."

Lydia reached out and grabbed Tracy by the shoulders. She looked her in the eyes. "You won't tell Theo anything. And you're going to help me," Lydia said, compelling her.

Tracy's mouth curved into a smirk. "Dumb, dumb girl," She taunted, "You can't compel me. Not when I took vervain."

"Ver-what?"

Tracy snapped Lydia's neck. Lydia fell to the ground. Tracy smirked. "By the time you wake up," She cackled, "Theo will know everything."

"We need to attack tonight," Theo said.

"They're not ready!" Tracy exclaimed. She ran a hand threw her hair.

"Like you said, Lydia's been filling them in the whole time, we need to attack them when they're off guard!" Theo yelled. Tracy sighed and looked at the pack.

"Fine. I'll go tell them all."

"We'll surround Scott's house," Theo said, "Tonight. And then we'll destroy them once and for all."

To Be Continued...

———

Writers Note:

Filler chapter, sorry. But looks like Theo's gonna attack....

Oh fuck.