The Tent {Smut}

Lydia: Everyone's out tonight, are you home?

Stiles: Yeah, I stayed in tonight, why?

Lydia: Want to sleep over?

Lydia: I can get the old tent out and put it up in my backyard

Stiles: like old times

Lydia: Yeah :) You in?

Stiles: Hell yeah

Lydia: Ok meet me in the back

Stiles turned his jeep off and hopped out of the blue vehicle. It was already around eight at night, which meant it was dark out. He packed a duffle bag, that carried a flashlight, a few of his blankets, and two pillows. Stiles used the flashlight to guide his way through the darkness.

Stiles trotted into the backyard and over to Lydia, who had been his best friend since the second grade. She was struggling to pitch the tent. He smirked at her and set his bag down on the grass.

"I was going to ask if you needed help," He taunted, "But it looks like you've got it." Lydia looked up and blew her hair out of her face. Her eyes narrowed and Stiles laughed. He gently batted her hands away from the tent and she let it go. Stiles handed her the flashlight and then grabbed the tent. He put it up in under seven minutes.

"Fuck," Lydia said under her breath, "I forgot the pillows and shit." Stiles pointed towards his duffle bag.

"Well, lucky for you, I remembered," He said with a grin. Lydia laughed and picked the bag up, off of the ground.

"Of course you did," She said while handing it to him, "You can't sleep without your pillow." Stiles nodded with a cheeky smile. Lydia ruffled his long hair and crawled into the tent. He followed after her.

The tent was big–big enough to be used by at least five people. There was a transparent top covering so that the moonlight could come through.

Stiles laid the softest blanket he had over the bottom of the tent and then his pillows on top of it. Lydia laid down on the pillow he said she could use, and she watched as he set another blanket over the two of them.

"I have an extra shirt if you're cold," Stiles said. Lydia shook her head and mumbled a no thanks.

He laid down on his side, one arm under his pillow, the other draped over her body. He could barely see her in the dark but he saw the shine in her eyes and the outline of her jaw.

"Remember when my father bought this and we camped out in here the same day," Lydia whispered. Stiles chuckled quietly, remembering it all.

"We always slept in here every Saturday night after that day," He said, thinking back to the time when they were seven years old.

"We'd come in here, all ready for bed," Lydia laughed, "We'd bid my mom goodnight and when she'd leave we'd stay up late to play truth or dare."

"We were savages back then," Stiles commented, making Lydia giggle.

"Wanna play it?" Lydia asked abruptly, "For old time's sake." Stiles nodded and muttered a sure.