I Need You {Short Story/Smut}

Part 13

Stiles follows Lydia out of the school. There was no way in hell he was letting her walk away.

"Lydia," Stiles pleads, wiping away his tears. She stops in her tracks and slowly faces him. Her eyes are red and puffy. She's biting her bottom lip like she always did when she was flustered.

"Don't," Lydia tells him. She closes her eyes for a second and a tear falls down her porcelain cheek. Stiles rubs his face.

"I do, I do, I do love you," Stiles whispers, running a hand through his hair. "Please, don't leave me. Please, don't leave." He cups his mouth, trying his best to contain his sobs.

He looks so broken in front of her. Lydia breaks and pulls him into a suffocating hug. Stiles cries into her head, repeating that he's so fucking sorry for doing what he did, for letting her down again when he promised he wouldn't. Lydia cries into his chest, her arms wound around his muscular ones.

"Please give me a second chance," Stiles sobs, "Don't let me go." Lydia nods, hugging him tighter. "I love you, I love you, I love you," He repeats.

"I forgive you," Lydia cries, "I so fucking forgive you." He braces his arms around her shoulders tighter.

"Do you still love me?" Stiles asks, pulling away to look her in the eyes. His tear stained face is all red and irritated. Hers doesn't look much better.

"I do," Lydia weeps, "I do love you." He cradles her face with his calloused hands and leans his forehead onto hers. She lets out another sob and so does he.

Slowly, he captures her lips with his. He kisses her and his hands never stray from her cheeks. All his emotions are put into this one kiss. All the sadness he's felt in the past month or so, all the anger, everything. He's apologizing through the kiss with the words he can not form verbally.

"I love you fucking much Lydia," Stiles whispers to her as they part. He rests his forehead back on hers, their arms wrapped around each others bodies. And that's how they stand for a while; In the school parking lot, embraced by each other.

-

Malia sits down on the school steps, staring at the two in front of her. She watches as the two sway back in forth, hugging each other like if they let go, they'd never see each other again.

She asks herself why she ever got between them. It was completely selfish of her to hurt Lydia and Stiles, both, like that.

Kira and Erica sit down on both sides of her. They watch Stiles and Lydia too.

"I'm sorry Mal," Kira sighs. Malia shrugs and points at them.

"They're good for each other. I should've just left it be."

"There's more guys out there, Lia," Erica says and Malia wraps her arms around their waists.

"Yeah," She sighs, "You're right."

-

Writers Note:

Yeah I know this FINAL chapter was short but I really couldn't think of anything so this is what yall get. They finally made up. Awe.

QOTD: Do you think Malia deserves redemption?

Anyways, chapter FOUR of my Sterek story (AlisonLovesSterek ) is up! (your ass)

I love you all!

-A