I Need You {Short Story/Smut}

Part Two

Lydia moans into their kiss as Stiles gropes her orange hair. He sits down on her bed and she stands between his legs. Her hands press down on his thighs as she towers over him.

Stiles' hands lift her blouse over her head and he breaks the kiss. He eyes her semi-naked chest, admiring her body. She blushes and he looks back in her eyes before kissing her again.

"Lydia," He groans, biting her lip with his pearly white teeth. His eyes looks down at the bulge in his jeans. "It hurts," He frowns.

Lydia slowly unzips them, teasing him with her pace. Stiles kicks them off his body when she finishes unzipping them.

He pulls Lydia so she's now straddling him. He unclasps her bra and slowly removes it from her chest, now taking in her naked top.

Stiles kisses each of her tits and sucks on the skin in the dent between them. Lydia moans as he bites down on sensitive skin of her sternum.

He flips them over and pins her against her purple bed. He smirks down at her and pulls down her shorts, her panties being tugged off as well.

Lydia wraps her small fingers around the elastic band of his white boxers. Stiles' erect cock hits against his lower stomach as she tugs them down.

When he was completely naked, he grabbed the foil packet he had in his jeans and rolled it down his dick. When he was all set, he climbed back on top of Lydia and began to kiss her roughly, desperately, vulnerably.

His shaft slipped into her entrance, making Lydia cry out. Stiles filled her to the brim and rocked his hips in and out. Lydia dug her nails into his back, making him groan pleasurably.

Soon, his thrusts became sloppy, signaling he was reaching his high. Lydia felt hers coming too. They both reaches their orgasms and came. Stiles filled his condom while Lydia came around him.

He pulled out of her, threw his condom away, and laid down next to her, coming down from his climax. Lydia was panting, her naked chest heaving.

Stiles reached over and laid his palm on her stomach. He could feel how heavy she was breathing. He was the reason for her great quick breaths. And that made him smile.

After his jagged breathing slowed and was back to normal, he stood up and began to put his clothes back on.

Lydia sat up and tried her best not to look at him. She knew he wasn't going to stay the night. It was just a good fuck, nothing more.

"See ya tomorrow," He waved and Lydia didn't say a word. He walked out the door and a piece of her hoped he'd come back. But that's the thing about hope. It never turns out to be what you want it to be.

-

Lydia walked into school, her bag in the crease of her forearm and bicep. Her books and homework were in the other hand. Well, until someone slapped them out of her tiny hands.

She looked up and saw Stiles with a smirk on his face. Malia was latched onto his other arm, a smirk etched on her face too. He winked at her, which no one saw, thankfully, and kept on walking.

Lydia sighed and bent down to gather her things from the floor. Nothing worse than having to pick shit up from the floor when there are millions of kids there too. She dodged about ten pairs of feet and her fingers got stepped on three times.