I Need You {Short Story/Smut}

Part 9

Lydia finishes putting on her chapstick and pulls on a sweater. Her phone dings and she grabs it off her desk.

Liam🔥: What movie do you want to see?

Lydia: Whatever you want

Liam🔥: 50 Shades of Grey?

Liam🔥: Jk Jk

Liam🔥: How about UnFriended?

Lydia: You just want me to cuddle into you if I get scared ;p

Liam🔥: Whatever helps you sleep @ night ;)

Lydia: -.-

Liam🔥: Later do you want to swing by McCall's party? Heard it's gonna be a blast.

Lydia: If you want to

Liam🔥: Okay, see you in a few minutes 😉

Lydia sits on her bed. She scrolls through her Instagram feed and stops at a picture Kira Yukimura posted five minutes ago. It's of her and Scott McCall kissing. In the background are Malia and Stiles. By the looks of it, they're fighting.

Lydia rolls her eyes and keeps scrolling. Allison posted a picture of her and her boyfriend Isaac Lahey in the car driving. Lydia likes the photo and comments "my 2 faves😂❤️💁🏼🔥". In only a few seconds, Isaac replies with a middle finger and heart emoji. Lydia chuckles.

Soon, there's a knock on her door downstairs. Lydia's mother, Natalie, opens it with a bright smile. "You must be Liam, am I correct?" She asks with a benevolent smile. Liam nods.

Lydia walks down the stairs and puts her converse on. She smiles up at Liam as she ties the laces. "Okay, I'm ready," Lydia says and Liam playfully smirks.

"Have fun," Natalie says, already walking into the kitchen, "Don't stay out too late."

"I'll have her back by eleven-thirty tops," Liam says and Natalie nods.

Lydia and Liam step out into the cool air. It's exactly seven and the sky is beginning to get dark. He opens the car door open for her and she smiles while getting in. He jogs over to the other side and sits down in the driver seat. He looks over at Lydia who's biting her lip while staring inattentively out the window.

"This is not a date if that's what you're wondering," Liam confirms, "Just two friends hanging out and what-not." Lydia looks up and offers him a small smile.

"Just friends," Lydia nods, "Good. I'm done with relationships."

Liam looks at her, as if waiting for her to talk about it some more. Lydia shakes her head, telling him she doesn't want to get into it. He nods and starts the car.

-

It's around nine-thirty by the time the two exit the cinema. Liam laughs at Lydia, who still has her hands on her face. She looks terrified.

"Oh come on you big baby," Liam chuckles, pulling Lydia into him with one arm, "It wasn't that scary."

"I'm scarred for life," Lydia dramatically states. Liam and her get into his car and he puts on the heat.

"You want to go to the party or are you too scared, Little Miss Screamy?" He teases.

Lydia playfully swats his arm, "I didn't scream!" He gives her a look and she blushes. "Okay, maybe once." He looks at her again. "Okay, maybe a lot. But shut up." Liam laughs. "But yeah, lets go to the party for a little if you want." He nods and drives to McCall's party.

The drive is short and silent, other than All-American-Rejects blasting through the car radio. Once they reach the house Liam pulls over onto the side of the road. They step out onto the red-cup-littered lawn and make their way up to the front door. Scott opens it, Kira clinging to his body like a leech. She fake smiles at her and Lydia returns it.

"Lydia! Stiles' old friend! Come in!" Scott says, swinging the door open for them to enter. Lydia's heart clenches at the sound of his name. But she closes her eyes for a second, pushing her pain to the side.

Liam sees her action and places a hand on her shoulder for reassurance. She thankfully smiles up at him.

-

Two Hours Ago

Stiles gets out of his jeep and enters Scott's place. It's already full of people from school, making Stiles groan. How is he ever going to find any one of his friends in this mess? As he pushes past bodies, mumbling sorry every god-forsaken second, he finally spots Malia.

"Stiles!" Malia chirps, grabbing his arm and pulling him in for a kiss. Stiles pulls away and she glares at him.

"Malia, can we talk somewhere private?" He asks. He sees a camera flash to his right but doesn't bother looking.

"Fine," Malia grumbles. He leads the way upstairs, where it's more quiet.

They step into an empty room and he locks it behind him. As he turns to face Malia, she's already on her knees, undoing his zipper.

"Malia," Stiles groans, "Stop, we need to talk." She tugs down his black skinny jeans and his white Calvin Klein underwear. Malia growls at his non-existent boner. Before she can place her lips on him, Stiles pushes her back.

"Malia, I said stop," Stiles tells her, pulling his boxers and jeans up.

"You're not even fucking hard Stiles!" Malia yells, not giving a damn if anyone hears.

"I don't like you in that way anymore!" Stiles yells back but sighs. He sits on the bed with his head in his hands. "I'm done, Mal."

"What do you mean you're done?" Malia hisses.

"I mean I'm breaking up with you."

Malia sighs and sits down next to him. "Why do you like her so much?" She asks quietly.

"I'm sorry Mal," He mumbles.

"So am I," She says. Malia gets up and walks out of the room.

-

Writers Note:

BAM

STALIA

BROKE

THE

FUCK

UP

YAS

YAS

YAS

ANYWAYS

THE NEXT CHAPTER WITH BE WHAT HAPPENS AT THE PARTY (Present Timing)