She's Gone {Short Story}

Part Eight

Stiles opened his eyes. He was back in house. It was dark and it was foggy. He rubbed his eyes, trying to clear the unclearness, but the fog wouldn't go away.

He walked down the stairs and walked around the house. Stiles realized that he was all alone. He was the only one in the house.

Stiles took a step outside and saw an old man, slowly walking down the street. "Hey!" Stiles called out. The man looked at Stiles, glared, and disappeared in thin air.

"You have a chance," Someone behind him said, their voice cracking and ragged. Stiles turned around and faced an old woman who was pointing an accusing finger at him.

"What?" Stiles asked, taking a small step back. The woman walked towards him.

"You have a chance of getting out of here," She sneered. "We don't." As soon as she said that a crowd of people started stalking toward him. "Why should we let you leave?"

Stiles put his hands up. He walked backwards until he hit another body. He turned around and faced the man who was walking by earlier. His hands reached out and grabbed Stiles by the throat.

"Let him go!" Stiles heard a snarl.

"You get your filthy hands off of him or I swear I'll end you all," A more feminine voice said. There was a few cries from the crowd and the next thing Stiles knew, bodies were being thrown.

The first thing Stiles noticed were the two people's glowing yellow eyes. Then he noticed their familiar faces. The girl smirked at him and flicked her blonde hair out of her face. The guy offered him a warm smile and then they both ran towards him.

The man holding Stiles let him go and disappeared from the scene.

"Erica? Boyd?" Stiles said, not believing his own eyes.

"Long time no see, Batman," Erica said and winked at him. Boyd rolled his eyes playfully but then his face went back to being serious.

"We need to get you out of here before they stop you from leaving again," Boyd said and grabbed his arm. Erica grabbed for Boyd's hand and intertwined their fingers.

"Stiles, you need to tell us where your body is!" Erica said as they ran down the street. Stiles heard the voices of the angry people chasing after them and got nervous.

"I-I don't know, I didn't even know I was dead!" He exclaimed through his harsh breathing.

"Stiles, what do you remember? Where were you last?" Boyd asked.

"I was in the woods," Stiles said, "Near the underground tunnels."

"What in hell were you doing there?" Erica questioned.

"Saving Lydia," Stiles said, remembering what happened.

Did they succeed in getting her back? He thought.

Erica rolled her eyes.

Boyd led them to the tunnels and into the woods near them. They passed more people who began to chase after them as well.

Stiles saw his body, peacefully laying in the middle of the woods. He looked at Boyd and Erica and they let him go.

"Come with me!" Stiles exclaimed.

Erica wrapped her arms around Boyd. "We can't Stiles. Unlike you, we died, for real."

"I'll find a way to bring you back!" Stiles promised them, "I'll find a way!"

There was movements coming from all around them. Stiles began to panic.

"Tell Derek we miss him!" Erica yelled.

"And Isaac!" Boyd added. Stiles nodded.

"Get him! Don't let him touch his body!" Someone yelled. Stiles looked at all the people running towards him.

"Stiles! Go!" The two wolves yelled in unison. Stiles quickly reached down and touched his lifeless body.

"You guys are coming home!" Stiles yelled, "I promi—" He was cut off by a white light engulfing him into nothingness.

To Be Continued..

Writers Note:

Who misses Boyd and Erica? *frantically raises hand*

Stiles is going *cues Sandy Cheek's ratchet ass singing voice* HOOOOMMMEEEE

Please vote and leave a comment or two. I love you guys!

-Alison