Ch 1- I love you... but who?

3rd Person

Zane was about to hit both Laurence and Aphmau, Laurence could of defended but his sword has been knocked out of his hand. Garroth jumped in front of him... I mean them and deflected it. Zoey came through a portal, everyone left other then Aph and Laurence.

"Go now, both of you!" said Garroth.

"We are not leaving you!" said Laurence.

"I said now!" They started going through Garroth said one more thing, "I love you." Not to anyone particular. They all thought it was Aphmau because he always blushed and stuttered around her. Laurence has stopped flirting with Aphmau for about 6 months now because he has fallen for someone else, Garroth R'omveto (I think it is how you spell it!). And even though he didn't show it, he was crying in the inside because his secret love is now stuck in another dimension without him. 

Laurence's POV

I can't believe we left Garroth there, I just want to die, but I can't let anyone know I'm bi. *Sigh*

"Umm... Laurence you okay? You have been staring out into the distance for like 10 minutes." It was Aphmau. 

"I'm, just thinking."

"About what?" Really mind your own business women!!

"Nothing of your concern." I stated still looking out the window, the sea reminded me of his ocean blue eyes, the sand his hair, the dock his abs. Why is he so cute when he stutters and blushes? Why does he have to be stuck in the Irene dimension? Why?

"Oh, come on is it someone you like?" She said wiggling her eyebrows.

"Nothing of your business." I was starting to get annoyed.

"Please tell me?" I gave her a 'really' face and walked out of the tree house and went to the beach. Hehe, this is where I first met Garroth, kinda, other then being in the lasso and over hearing his conversation with Aphmau. The sad thing is I never told him I liked him more then bros. Why couldn't it be Aphmau or me? Then, again, I was annoyingly interrupted from my thoughts. 

"Hey, you okay Laurence." Great Dante he is also is going to keep questioning me... great. 

"Nothing, what so ever, I'm just thinking. Why does everyone keep asking me this?"

"Cause you look out of it are you sure your okay?"

"Yes, I'm perfectly fine, just thinking."

"About Garroth." He said, I think I kinda blushed.

"Yeah, I miss him, he is my bro after all." I kinda lied when I said 'bro' I meant my secret crush that I want to hold and kiss and hug, and other inappropriate things with.

"Yeah, I miss him too. But he will be fine, okay?" I nodded.

"I know, I know, he will be perfectly fine, well if you excuse me I'm going to go to bed."