Ch 21

Yip's POV

I'm still sick and my whole body aches, but I can't let it show, I will just keep saying I'm fine, because I am fine, I think. My thoughts are fuzzled, but because Malachi is staying by me it is harder to do anything I can't train, I can't go any where without him. I'm just glad it is him, my love, it is actually nice seeing him all the time. But he won't let me do nothing! Oh well! Neither my mom or dad know about me being beat, I want it that way, today we are going swimming!!! "Hurry Malachi!" I said my voice coming back.

"Coming!" He yelled down. He came down in green swim trunks and a t-shirt, we ran to the water, I jumped in forgetting about my shirt. oops. I thew it out of the water and just layed back and herd Malachi jump in, he came right next to me. "So how has been your day?" He asked, I just smiled, he smiled back. We stayed like that till all the kids jumped into the water they started splashing us.

"THIS IS WAR!!" I yelled before going under the water, I got under the kids and lifted them all up into air, Malachi came up and helped me, we threw them back into the water, they came up all giggling. They tried lifting me up and failed, so I drove under the waves, so did Malachi. I drew a heart in the water which made a heart outline out of bubbles. He pecked my lips and we went back to the surface of the water, the kids were still giggling. Shira was there, I'm glad she made friends. We continued to splash around, the sun started to go down and the water was getting colder, the kids were basically sleeping against each other at the shore. I picked up my brothers and Shira, Malachi got Dimitre and Nekoett~Chan. We first stopped at my home, we quietly knocked. My parents saw all my bruises, I gave them Lello and Rollo, they mouthed 'WHAT HAPPENED!!' I laughed.

"I walked into a tree." I said and we walked away giggling. Ha! They fell for it! We next walked to Kawaii~Chan's and Dante's house, we gave them there children. They smiled at us, we smiled back. Lastly, we walked to Laurence and Garroth's house. They opened the door and looked so relieved to see Shira. We smiled, Garroth invited us in as Laurence went up stairs to put Shira to bed.

"You looked beat up what happened?" Garroth asked.

Malachi's POV

Yip looked down, he hated saying hey was run down by zombies. "Umm... He was teaching me how to sword fight, I kinda hit him too hard." I said. Yip smiled at me.

"Wow, make sure I don't get on your bad side." Laurence said and out his hands up coming down the stairs. He throw us each a shirt. We put them on. Comfy, Yip looked really nice in it. "But... I can tell you are lying. BUSTED!" He danced around me and Yip sighed. "Come on, spill. the. beans. now!" He said excited.

"Nothing to be excited about." I said then mouthed to Yip 'sorry'. He smiled, 'what, it's that jerks face that did it' I slightly laughed at this. 

"Zombies." He basically whispered. "Tons and tons of zombies." He mumbled and looked at his feet I think I saw him tremble slightly.

"What?" Garroth said, I saw Yip didn't like talking about it, so I mouthed, 'should I tell them?" He nodded.

"We were in woods, I thought there were only a couple zombies.... Really there were hundreds and Yip told me run, so I did, so he came back, like that, but worse." I left out the part about him fainting, there eyes were wide. "Also it was daylight."

"H-How?" Garroth and Laurence asked at the same time.

"Trees, and most of them had swords and armor on there upper half, they are getting smarter." Yip said and gritted his teeth.

"That is bad." Laurence said getting up. "Really bad."

"Y-Yeah, j-just don't tell my parents, they just started trusting me, so I want to keep it that way." They both nodded. Laurence was pacing around.