Ch 33

Kyle's POV
I was freaking out from excitement! WE HAVE 7 OF THE 8 COLORS!! YES!!!

MY HUBBY WILL BE FREE SOON!

YUP LIGHT!! AND STAY OUT OF MY HEAD FOR NOW!! I was jumping in my seat thinking of ways to train them! Hmm... "If I do Garroth and Laurence first... love and water... and then this... and that.... hehehe... oh I can only imagine what Laurence would use that for... and Garroth.... He and Laurence will go at it that night.... THIS IS GOING TO BE GREAT!!!" I might of yelled out. I pecked my head out of my little secret room and looked around. Garroth and Laurence where there.

"What about us?" They both said.

"Easy! I'm going to train you to use your magics!" I said with a smile.

"Being a dark knight?" They asked again. I started hysterically laughing.

"Oh that was funny... I already got rid of you dark knights... Those forms are you knight forms... Come on!" I said and grabbed her hands bringing them inside the giant tree... to my secret room.

"Whoa." Is all they could say, it was a room with fireflies and everything was made of wood.

"Okay so what power are you talking about?" Laurence asked. I smiled.

"Okay so we have 7 of the 8 colors... Garroth, you have blue, calmness, goes with the flow and has the ability to control water.... Laurence, you have red, love, you are a like a cupid but you don't force love, you just help ones find their true love... So I'm going to train you in my special room of the colors!"

"Okay?" They questioned.

"So first there are 3 forms for you 4 for me and Gray... So first there is normal mode... which is usually a toga in your color... Second there are the warrior mode, this is where you get special armor that connects with your ability and a special weapon that does too... Then there is your umm special mode which is exactly connected to your power and umm well... Garroth I think you might love Laurence's his ability in that outfit also stalls enemies because they stop and stare... So let's start with mode one!"

~Time skip... Add fancy music and flash pictures of training! It has been 3 hours~

"Okay so Garroth try and think of what you want the water to make!" I said, we were working on the third modes, Garroth has water in the air.

"Hmm... How's this!" He made a heart surrounding Laurence. I smiled.

"Perfect! Now put it back!" He slowly and gracefully put the water back into the wooden tube that had a small waterfall going falling into it, and lights shining at the bottom. "Okay... Laurence... Garroth... Don't be go banging each other here okay? This is not the place! So anyway Laurence just think of a tunnel right? *laurence nods* At the end are tons of heart, kisses everything lovey dovey... okay?" Laurence nodded again and before you know it he transformed into the sex god... Garroth was blushing and covered my eyes. "Thank you Garroth... But as you see... Laurence can now get the enemies attention and well... They will fall in love with him... Umm yeah... can you turn back now?" I asked. Garroth uncovered my face and Laurence was descent. "Thank you... and you should get home it's like 11:00 and Garroth probably really wants a taste of your new power do go!" I said and pushed them out.