Ch 41-

Guys my best friend jessmess445 just got an account! Go give some pika cuddles! My little pika kitties!

~Time Skip to the wedding! Reception! So 1 months~

Malachi's POV

It's been one month! Which means 8 months for me! There is a little bump and every once in awhile I get a kick!!! But Yip doesn't know that yet!! But it is the wedding  today!! And Yip was Gray's best man!! Everyone was dancing, I felt the baby kick! We were talking to Kyle, Alexis, Jesse, and Levin.

"Umm... Yip come with me!" I grabbed his hand and pulled him to where no one could see us.

"Why di-" I cut him off by putting his hand on my stomach right as the baby kicked. His eyes light up and we walked back to the table holding hands, I could tell he was holding in a squeal. We sat down and he was smiling like a goof ball.

"Okay what just happened?" Alexis asked. Yip just giggled, I sighed with a laugh.

"Geez Yip... It isn't that exciting!" I stated taking a sip of water, everyone old enough had a drink but me! I had water! Some of the adults gave me confused looks when I refused it. But anyway Yip just looked at me.

"Yes it is! It's so exciting!" He stated, his eyes had so much life. I laughed at his face.

"Let me guess... Yip felt the baby kick?" Levin said kinda sarcastically. Me and Yip nodded. Everyone else looked at me.

"What! I'm a dead demon! So one day is 1 week for me... Right now it's been a month and a week, but for me it is 8 months..." I said crossing my arms. Jesse almost spit out his drink.

"Oh... I know what I'm planning now!" Jesse and Levin said at the same time. We all laughed at that. Everyone was having a good time. Aphmau and Gray came over.

"Hey Malachi, no need to get into personal business but why did you not take a drink?" Gray asked.

"Oh...." I kinda just pressed my lips together and try to think of a way to put this... "See...." I couldn't get words out. I looked at the others for some help.

"Oh... He just got out of rehab?" Levin said confused with his answer. I face-palmed, with a laugh.

"I'll go for it! I was totally in rehab!" I said with a laugh.

"Oh... no... What actually happened?" Mom asked.

"SeebeingadeaddemonIcangetpregnateandeverydayislikeoneweeksoI'meight monthspregnatewithalittleMalayip!" I said really fast.

"I heard Malayip, eight, months, dead demon?"  Mom and Gray said confused.

"Yup! Dead demon, eight months, Malayip!" I said and took a chug of water, I hate lying to my mother and step-father so yeah...

"What's going on?" Katelyn and Aaron came over to us and looked at me, who was nervous, and chugging down water. I looked at the others like 'Umm... HELP PLEASE!!!' They got the idea and looked back at our elders.

"Okay, you are my son and I know when you are lying, so you are going to tell me later!" Mom stated. They walked over to the next table, I let go of the breathe I didn't even know I was holding in. I looked over to the others.

"So.... How's it going?" I asked nervously...

Garroth's POV

It has been for me 8 ¼ months for me! And I think that other color is Malachi! When he went off with Yip, I saw him put Yip's hand on his stomach, and he is the only other person who is old enough to get water and not some 'root beer.' I'm going to talk to him later... But right now me and Laurence are dancing... It was great! The baby kicked and I think Laurence felt it from how close we were. "Hehe... That's the second best feeling in the world..." He whispered into my ear. "And the first is why you are pregnant..." He mumbled, to himself, but I heard it and I felt the heat raising to my cheeks.

Gray and Aphmau, Aaron and Katelyn went on a cruise for their honeymoon. As there ship disappeared into the distance we all went back to our houses. But I stopped Malachi so it was just me and him talking. "So Malachi... Are you pregnant?" I asked, kinda straight forward but hey, it's worth it... He slowly nodded.

"How'd you know?" He asked.

"Well first, me and you are the only ones who are old enough to refuse a drink, second I saw you put Yip's hand on your stomach... Plus I know you being a dead demon each day is one week, so you are 8 months. And I'm 8 and ¼.... So yeah..." He looked at me, and giggled slightly.

"What?" I asked him.

"Oh nothing! I have a question, do you want to know the gender?"

"That would be nice... But don't tell Laurence!"

"When Laurence was in his special mood, did the straps covering his chest go in a 'x' or 'y' shape?" I'm thinking, thinking.

"Y!"

"Than you are having a boy!" he exclaimed.

"Cool!" We talked a little more about how we figured out, a little of everything! Till we decided we needed to get home. I walked into me and Laurence's house, Laurence and Shira were curled up on the couch and Laurence had a book in his hands, and they were fast asleep. I smiled before putting a blanket on them and going to my own bed.

~Time Skip to the morning!~

Garroth's POV

I walked down stair, Shira and Laurence were still sleeping. I walked into the kitchen and started making pancakes, and some chocolate covered strawberries!! And I put some chocolate in some pancakes since I had extra. Right as I finished the two bed heads came into the kitchen, there eyes widened and started eating the food I just made. I had to take three chocolate pancakes and the tub of strawberries to myself. "Mommy (let's pretend Shira started calling Garroth that) why are you eating all those chocolate covered strawberries?" Shira asked me. (also I know it said it got her memory back, things to do with the castle, she is still 8 years old!)

"Because I'm also feeding for your little brother or sister!" I said taking another strawberry. She just stared at me confused.

"What that means is your mother is pregnant with your little brother or sister!" Laurence clarified. Shira made the biggest I have ever seen from her.

"AHH!!! YUS!! YEAH!!" She screeched. Me and Laurence laughed at her reaction.