Ch 6

Laurence's POV

As I walked into my house I saw a shirt less Garroth. "Laurence were do you keep all of your shirts and pants, I have been sitting here in wet ones."

"Come on I'll show you, also nice abs." I knew that would make him blush, I'm the master of making him blush.

"T-Thanks." He looked down. I brought him up stairs and throw him a light blue t-shirt and light blue jeans. I put on a green and blue button down and dark blue jeans. "Thanks for the clothes."

"No prob, now let's go to the plaza, I think Dante wanted to tell you something." Ugh my leg still really hurt, what ever it isn't that bad. As we got to the plaza everyone jumped out scaring Garroth half to death. I laughed at his falling down. Then I ran away I didn't want to get chased again. 

After I saw Garroth talking away I headed to the docks. I took off my shoes and put my feet into the water. They reminded me of his blue eyes and the sand his hair, beautiful. Sat there just looking into all the bright stars magical. I leaned back and just watched the stars, every once in awhile I would wince at the pain in my leg. "Hey Laury," it was Gar Gar.

"Hey Gar Gar."

"Whatcha doing?"

"Star gazing." He then laid next to me. I cuddled up to him and put my head on his chest. His heart rate was raising, hehe, he is so cute. I looked up and looked into his crystal blue eyes. I smiled and looked back into the stars. My eyes slowly closed. I could hear awws from people and I woke up in Garroth's arms, he was umm.. caring me. 

"Finally your awake, your really heavy." Gar Gar whined.

"Hey, you can not use my own joke against me, that is so wrong, now you must carry me all the way home, hurry up pony."

"Nope." he then dropped me and ran.

"Man, you are so lucky I landed on grass. I'm coming after you." Ow, this really hurts, you know what I'm just going to go to bed, it's still night. I walked up into my room and belly flopped onto my bed, not even caring about getting changed. I fell asleep then and there.

"Laury wake up, come on." Ugh who is poking my face.

"Whaaatttt?" I mounded.

"It's 10 o'clock, your breakfast is getting cold."

"No not me breakfast!" I shoot up got changed into different clothes and went down stairs, there was breakfast made on the table. "Mmm, this is really good Gar Gar!" I said with food in my mouth.

"I try." I finished and got up.

"I'm going to go help rebuild Phoenix Drop so I'll see you later!"

"Okay bye!"

"Bye Gar Gar!" I herd him giggle at his nickname. Hehe, I know I'm clever. I walked around and found Dante. "Hey, Dante, what does the village need help with today."

"Umm, can you work on some more houses and maybe the paths."

"Okay, see you later." I went to chest grabbed wood, stone, cobble, stone brick, and some logs. As I walked to the houses I worked on the paths, once I made it to the houses I started. I worked the whole day. I did all the paths and finished about 6 more houses. My leg was killing me, working on it was not the best idea, but who cares, it is not to bad. I walked back to the chest and put the little supplies back. 

"Wow, how much did you do today." I turned around it was Dante.

"I think I did all the paths and finished up about 6 more houses." He gave me a, 'you did what face'