Easter Specail

Okay in this Specail all the adults are together but the kids (Yip, Malachi, etc..) are not together... It is on mine street, the park!

Aphmau's POV

I invited everyone to the park for Easter! First the Gray came with the eggs I forgot to buy... Woops... Then sooner or latter everyone else came!

"Okay so first! We are doing a match of laser tag! Kids against Adults! Go over there, kids are green, adults red... MOVE OUT TEAMS!" I yelled, the adults moved to one side of the field and the kids the other. There was a woods that each team ment inside on opposite sides... "READY SET GO!" I yelled. Every adult went off in pairs with there lovers... Half our people have gotton shot and none have gotton the kids!

Kids POV

"READY SET GO!" Aphmau yelled. The kids were talking a stratigy... Every kid went in pairs... Dimitre and Shira, nekoett~chan, lello, rolla, and Emma all went together, Malachi, Kyle, and Jesse all went together, Alexis and Levin, and Yip went somewhere...

They haven't gotton shot or shot anyone, yet they had 15 points. They the adults chartered in, yet before anyone pulled a trigger they all died... Then something moved in the trees, Logan shot it... "Got to be quicker then that dad!" Yip Said shifting him. Everyone had confused faces.... Then they realized, Yip,has been shooting them all from the trees. When the game finished there was this, they all looked and Yip,was standing there. "Umm...many are you starting at me?" He asked.

"Because you were a total beast!" They all yelled at him.

"Okay?" He said and climbed up a tree.

"Come-" Levin started but then relized Yip wasn't paying attention but was jumping from tree to tree... They laughed at there childish behavior before Yip grabbed Malachi and started jumping with Malachi who was scared of heights.

"We'll be back!" Yip yelled before he was out of sight... 

Yip's POV

I grabbed Malachi and started jumping away. Malachi was clinging to my short for dear life. Once we reached my special spot I jumped off the tree and sat down, Malachi was still clinging to dear life. "You can open your eyes now." I said. He slowly opened them and gasped at the scenery. It was a water fall and a boutique little lake. It was clean water and was surrounded by trees. I took my shirt off and drove into the water. "Coming in?" I asked. Before I knew it he had jumped in. We sawmill to u Dee the water fall. "So... Can I do something?" I asked him, he just nodded in response. I swam closer to him, I lifted his chin up so he was looking at me, I slowly leaned in and kissed him.

Malachi's POV

OMFI HE IS KISSING ME!! I wrapped my arm around his neck and deepened the kiss. We separated and smiled. He went under water. Next thing you know I was dragged under next. I looked around, it was beautiful, it there were colorful fish, the water was crystal clear and the sun's rays shone through it. Yip was swimming around the coral. Then he disappeared into a dark corner. I swam towards it. Then he pulled me in. My lungs were burning, he noticed this and pushed me to the surface. He soon came in up after. We were panting and we swam to shore. We sat there and I looked around, it was a underwater cave, it was filled with crystals. "This is beautiful..." I said standing up. He smiled with a faint blush.

"It's my private oasis." He said. 

"I see why, it's beautiful, exotically with the crystals..." He got up and grabbed one. He also grabbed a piece of string that was there. He warped the string around the crystal making a necklace, he grabbed another and made one more, so two in total.