Ch 8

I swear you people are making me cry, all the vote, comments, and views, i was crying tears of joy. THANK YOU MY KITTY'S!!!

- Maddy~Chan

Yip's POV

Ugh, why Malachi, why do you have to be funny, smart, handsome and perfect. Ugh, he probably doesn't like me, I still can't believe Garroth asked me that. Wow. Maybe I should ask Levin, he is his brother after all. 

*Later in the day*

Malachi went to go do something, leaving just me and Levin here. I'm going to ask him.

"H-Hey Levin can I ask you something?"

"Yeah..Sure." I got this.

"So there is a friend of mine that likes your brother... And he was wondering how he can tell him with out making it weird?" I was twiddling with my thumbs, I think he knew what it meant because his  mouth dropped. Then mouthed 'you' I nodded my head, he giggled like a girl. 

"Well bring him somewhere private, and just talk, then just let it out." I nodded and went back home.

*Back to his house*

I still was blushing from when I talked to Levin since it is not even 1 minute away. "Are you okay honey, you look hot." My mom asked. Um. 

"Oh it is nothing." I hate lieing to her. Oh well, I told her I already ate and went up to my room. Then my mom came in, oh no.

"Are you sure you alright, wait you are not red anymore." I turned red, oh no, oh no, she is going to make me spill. She have off a smirk. "Spill."

"I-I d-don't know what you are talking a-about."

"Okay, who is it."

"Um, cute, really cute." 

"Okay who!"

"No one of your concern." I docked under the covers, she will not break me.

"Oh come on I'm your mother."

"But you go tell everyone, so no. You will hopefully find out in do time, mom."

"B-But, f-fine, but I'm telling your father!"

"Go straight ahead, I'm not telling him nothing."

Donna's POV

How could he not tell me, well I do tell everyone, oh, there is Logan, he is talking to Levin. 

"Hey Logan, Yip will not telling me his crush."

"He has all rights to himself, he is crushing so hard on that person, it is crazy!" Levin said, what?

"You know, TELL ME!"

"If doesn't tell you, I have no right." He crossed his arms.

"Ugh, Logan, can you get him to tell you..." He crossed his arms.

"Even though I want to ship them as mush as you, but Levin is right it is not are business."

"Thank goodness, I thought you were actually going to tell her Levin." Yip said from behind me.

"The only reason is because you were right there, other then that I would have totally told her."

"You are a terrible person." He ran at Levin who ran away. Boys. Logan was laughing.

"Do you have an idea who it might be?" I asked Logan, maybe.

"I have an idea, I think he likes-"

"SHUT UP DAD!" Yip yelled from the background.

"Oh come on!" I need to know who Yip likes, is it a girl or boy, he said they were cute, well that could be anyone. Hmm. Crushing hard yay, hmm, not Levin, not Alexis, not Malachi, hmm, I have no clue.

Malachi's POV

I saw Yip chasing Levin around so I joined him, he saw me and smiled. That smile that wants you to kiss right now and there. I have told no one this, but I think Levin knows. What ever. Then I tripped, umm, right onto... Yip. Great.

BOTH THERE THOUGHTS

 We were centimeters apart, I could of kissed him. It would have been great but no. We got up and brushed the dirt off.

BACK TO MALACHI

Ugh, I could of kissed him. Oh well. I still can't believe Garrence kissed, it was fantastic!

Laurence's POV

After a 6 hours of sleep I woke up and sneaked down stairs. Garroth was sleeping on the couch. I picked him up and brought him to my room. After I put him in bed, I got in next to him and snuggled up to him, he is so warm.

Garroth's POV

I woke up with Laurence in my arms. WAIT DID WE!! No, no, maybe. Oh God.

"Morning sleepy." He said to me in a sleepy voice as he stretched out his arms. He looked up to me with those blue eyes. I pecked him on the lips.

"Morin' how did I get here?" Please tell me we didn't.

"You were sleeping on the couch so...I brought you up here and snuggled up to you." I sighed. "Oh, you thought, oh God no, not yet anyway." He looked down and blushed at what he said.

"Hmm. Well let us eat." I fist punched the air. We got dressed, went down stairs, will we were eating he was telling me about the shrine. "Well since they want us to, how about we go to the docks and um. Talk. we cuddle each other then kiss. We can show our love and they can live happy."

"Sounds great, well, we are done eating so, let us go." We held hands and walked down to the docks, we just sat there, we looked out into the ocean. Laurence cuddled into me, so I put my arm around him. We looked into each other's eyes, we then leaned and kissed, it lasted for as long as we could and when we went for air we would kiss again. He wrapped his arms around my torso pulling me closer then after are 5th breathe we touched are foreheads together. 

"Hey you think we gave them a show Laury." We turned around to see the whole village smiling and awing at our cuteness. 

"Yay, I think we did Gar Gar." We smiled and kissed again. And kept kissing. Then when we separated, we got up and walked away from the crowd. Then we herd squealing and running. We looked behind us to see a crowd of people chasing us. While holding hands we ran to the house. We locked the door behind us. We slowly backed away from all the banging. We slowly kept backing away we jumped onto the couch and started kissing again. 

Laurence's POV 

As we were kissing, I felt a little crack in his lips, I took this time to slip my tongue in his mouth. Are tongues started playing tug a war. I won,  I peeked outside, no one was there. I lifted Garroth up, "you want this." I whispered to him. He nodded his head throw our kiss. I carried him up the stairs, throw him on the bed, and we wrapped our mouths shut. And began the fun....