Ch 3

Laurence's POV

The next couple days we stayed at Metili I have been very happy ever since the dream things were Garroth kissed me. Hehe I couldn't be happier think I'm weirding out people because I literally can't stop smiling. Also I think there worried, I keep spacing out and keep time to myself. 

"Hey Laurence, how are you?" It was Aphmau.

"I'm great, thanks." I turned to look at her.

"I have a question for you, is that okay?"

"Ask away!"

"Why did you stop flirting with me?"

"I moved on, I found someone new I liked better, also I knew I was getting no where with you so yay."

"Oh, really, who." She had a smirk on her face she was already to make a new ship name.

"You will find out someday young tidawon, in do time. But I have to ask you something."

"Okay, what is it."

"Since you have Lady Irean's power, do you think you might be able to get Garroth back, you now with the dimension magic thing."

"I will before this year ends so it's like a minute for him. Once I figure out how to do it."

"I know when you get everything you need a sacrifice right?"

"Yeah?"

"I will be that sacrifice, but promise me we will get Garroth back this year." I looked at her, I would do anything for Garroth, the world needs him.

"B-But you will die."

"Promise me we will get him, I don't care if I die, promise me we will get him back."

"I can't promise, you don't need to die." She was about to walk away but I grabbed her wrist.

"Promise me, please, I need to know he will come out, even if it risks my own life."

"I c-can't-" I gave her the look. "F-Fine I-I-I-I p-p-promise t-that I-I w-will b-bring h-him b-back, as        y-you b-being t-the s-sacrifice. Why though?"

"Who else will, the world needs him, okay, phoenix drop needs him, now you can't break that promise, now Garroth will be back, and I will be the sacrifice and nothing will change it right."

"R-R-R-Right. I need to go." I nodded and she ran off. I think I saw tears, but now I know that my love will get back. Latter to day we are going to back to Phoenix Drop.

Aphmau's POV

I can't believe I just agreed to that now I'm crying. I already lost one of my friends now I'm going to lose the other. Great. And it is my fault. Now I'm just sitting on my bed softly crying into my knees. Then Cadenza came up.

"Aphmau why are you crying?" She ran up to the bed and sat down next to me. 

"I made a stupid promise." I cried.

"What was it?"

"I p-promised I-I w-would g-get G-Garroth b-back, and L-Laurence m-made m-me p-promise i-if I-I n-need a-a s-sacrifice t-then he w-would be it." I continued to cry. 

"Where did you see him?"

"H-H-He was by the edge of the woods, sitting against a tree."

"Thanks, I'll go speak to them." With that she ran off.

Cadenza's POV

Aggh, Laurence, man, what has he gotten himself into this time. I ran to the woods and there was Laurence sitting against a tree he was thinking.

"Hey Cadenza." How did he know it was me. What ever.

"Hey Laurence, how could you sacrifice yourself that isn't right."

"If I told you a secret, you promise on our father's grave you won't tell anyone." I gulped then this is really important, gosh. 

"I promise on our father's grave that I won't tell anyone."

"Okay, let's go a little further so no one hears what I'm going to us." We walked into the woods, Laurence looked around to see if anyone was there and sat down, then patted the area next to him, so I sat down. "Do you remember what I said before I left."

"Yup, you are bi."

"Yeah, well when I disappeared into that dream thing and met Garroth. He umm.." He looked down. "He k-kissed me, and I had feelings for him, and now I want to get him out."

"He what, I thought he liked Aphmau."

"N-No, when he talked to her I was near. You have to tell no one this okay, I don't know what Garroth wants to do, I don't even know if it was the real him. So you won't tell."

"Not one living soul." I wasn't going to tell anyone. He got up and hugged me and we went back to the village.