Ch 37

Malachi's POV

I tried to get up, but my butt hurt to much... I just groaned and cuddled closer to Yip... Yip woke up and started playing with my hair. "Morning Babe..." He said in his coarse morning voice. I just pulled myself closer to him. "Oh... sorry..." He stated. I shrugged. At least that dead demon urge is down...

"It's okay Yip... I'm happy, my #ss just hurts..."

"Understood... want some food?" I nodded. He threw me some clothes and we got changed. When finished he picked me up and laid me on the couch will he made breakfast. I sat in the most comfortable way possible which was curling up into a ball, but it still hurt. Kyle knocked on the door when Yip brought me food. Yip sighed and got it. "What?" He whined.

"Um... can you guys train after you eat?" Yip looked at me.

"FINE!" I kinda whined.

"See you at the big tree after you're done!" He said all happily and skipped off. I sighed.

"You sure?" Yip questioned as we got up. I nodded.

"Yeah... It would get my mind off the pain in my lower area." I sighed again. "But last night was fun... so it kinda evens out..." He chuckled. "Plus those dead demon urges down... so you don't look like a giant tease that I need to take me... But yeah..." I said, he giggled at this.

"Well then glad I could of helped... Shall we go then my little Demon?" He said.

"Well then Pain Game let's go..." We locked arms and skipped to the tree.

~Time skip of the insaneness in my head!!~

Kyle's POV

I saw Malayip and I pulled them into my secret room, they looked in awe... "Wow... okay what did you need us for? Well me, I've studied the Dead Demon seeing that I have met the first generation of colors when I was little... So yeah, what do you want?" Malachi started.

"YOU WHAT?!?!" I basically yelled.

"I met them because my grandfather was the first ever Dead Demon I met all the others... In fact the Dark lord and the light that has bonded with you are the only two, first generations that are still alive..." I was amazed at how he knew this. "There are three forms, casual witch is a toga in your color *Malachi's clothes change to a dark purple and black toga* There is the knight form *Malachi's clothes turn to a shiny black armor with a tint of purple* And the special form which goes with your power the best *turns to the outfit he had when he killed Jordan*... Also me and Yip are the best pair because Yip sometimes causes fear which makes me stronger, and I sometimes cause horrid pain which makes Yip stronger... So yeah... I'll watch Yip transform!" He turned to his normal clothes, me and Yip both were amazed at all his knowledge. He clapped his hands and I started training Yip, he actually learned really quickly! In 30 minutes he was completely trained! They left and I saw Yip put Malachi on his shoulders... Next I think I'm going to train Jesse! But I while wait for him to learn he has the power like the others. I saw Levin skipping around and many others in bathing suits going to the beach.

"Kyle! Everyone is getting the day off for us all to have a beach day!" I smiled from ear to ear ran home and told Jesse who changed and changed Emma too. I stayed in my clothes and just used my light power to magically change into my green trunks and put on a white tee. When Jesse came down we left to go to the beach and met everyone else there.

Jesse's POV

I saw Zoey, she didn't look like she was going into the water and she kept glancing at Emma, I smiled and walked over to her. "Hey Zoey!"

"Hi!"

"Can you watch Emma on the beach?" I asked. She nodded and happily took her from my arms.