Ch 29

Kyle's POV

I sensed something in the tree. I told Jesse I needed to get something, where really I climbed up the tree to go see what it was. When I got to the point where the guy was he was holding up a bow and arrow and he was shaking. "Hello?" I asked. He looked at me scared. "Zenix right?" I heard of him. He nodded. "I see you are trying to kill Garroth right?"

"Y-y-yes!" He stated.

"Wow... even on his and Laurence's wedding?" I asked, I saw his eyes flicker to brown.

"So what!" Dark Zenix said.

"I can tell the real Zenix is in there and he is fighting you!" I replied. "He raised you, he loved you, in fact he still does! And everyone cared for you!" The real Zenix came through, the shadow armor disappeared. He was going to fall but I caught him.

"Thank you!" He said hugging me. I hugged back.

"It's okay... just fight the dark!" Then there was a blinding light. We opened our eyes and the dark was completely gone. He was in shredded clothes and he looked tired then there was a crack. We looked at each other. Then the branch broke. We landed and everyone came towards us. Everything want black.

Zenix's POV

"Where am I! Who are people! Where is lord Valyad!" I said in a panick.

"Nice try Zenix you're not getting away this time!" Some burnett said. He grabbed my wrists and brought me to a cell. I saw Garroth he looked at me angrily. What happened! It looks like I missed 30 years of my life. Then there is the Kyle kid... He saved me from the dark... "You will be dead in tomorrow Zenix for all your crimes!" The brown said throwing me into a cell.

Zoey's POV

We brought Kyle home and put him in his bed, he just hit his head.

~Time Skip to the next day 1 minute before Zenix's death~

Everyone except for the kids were there to watch his death. Garroth watched too with hatred. Dante being the head guard was going to kill him. Kyle though came running in!

Kyle's POV

I woke up and Jesse was getting ready to go somewhere. "You coming to that bastard's death?" He asked.

"Zenix's?"

"Yeah! He should be dieing right now!" My eyes got wide and I ran out of the house and to the death seen with Jesse on my tail. I burst in right before the sword went through Zenix. I jumped in front of him, panting from running. Everyone looked at me weirdly. I might of turned into my light form I don't care.

"WHAT ON MINECRAFT ARE YOU DOING!!!" I screamed. I was boiling in anger.

"Killing him for his crimes! Now get out of the way!" Dante yelled back.

"NO! YOU ARE ALL IDIOTS!! THAT WAS THE DARK ZENIX!! THIS IS THE ZENIX FROM 30 YEARS AGO!!" I boomed. I was so angry. "YOU DIDN'T EVEN THINK ABOUT QUESTIONING HIM!! OR WAIT FOR ME!!" I was going to burst, I could see the white sparkles starting to form.

"Then go ahead tell me Kyle since you are so smart how do you know what happened!" Dante said annoyed. I was breathing heavily and more sparkles appeared. Dante noticed this and stepped away. I took deep breath and sat down. The white sparkles were densing.

"Remember me Zenix?" I asked. I could feel the others watching. He nodded.

"You're the one who got me out of the forever dark." He said while I got him out of the neck hold.