Ch 20

The next day

Levin's POV

I walked to Yip's house. I rang the door bell. I herd shuffling and Malachi yelling at Yip for trying to get up. He answered the door. "Did you know trying to get Yip to stay lying down is the hardest thing in the world. He sprained his ankle and he wants to walk on it! HE WILL NEVER GET BETTER! I'm going to go insane soon!" I chuckled at his reaction. 

"WELL I'M FINE AND I WANT OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!!" Yip yelled coarsely from behind him. Malachi sighed. 

"What am I going to do with him. Come on in. I need a break." Malachi invited me in, I walked in to see a beaten up Yip. He was lying down with ice on his head. He was grumpy.

"let me out. Please." Yip said losing his voice.

"Can you shut-up. If you keep pushing yourself you are going to stay sick forever." Malachi whined. I chuckled, they would make such a perfect married couple. I squealed a little, just at the thought of Yip per posing to Malachi. "Shh... Yip, just go to sleep. Okay. If you don't stay down you won't heal."

"Just one walk?" Yip said finally losing his voice. Malachi gave in.

"One walk. But you need to keep it easy. Also I'm going with you, maybe I can actually see people for the first time in what seems like a long time." Malachi and Yip we're excited. Yip tried to get up. Me and Malachi had to help him. Having that sprained ankle was not helping, oh well. We each took an arm and helped Yip to his feet, he was trying to get us to move.

"Hehe! Yeah! Outside!" Yip broke free from us and started running around laughing. "Finally free!" He said running circles around us.

"Slow down, you are hurting your ankle." Malachi stated.

"Who said it's not healed." Yip said walking backwards in front of us.

"Because you just sprained it." Malachi said confused. Yip giggled and went 'shh' wait is he. Yip kept running around, I saw him wince in pain, so did Malachi. "Haha, nice try, we see you wincing in pain." Malachi said and crossed him arms.

"Oh well!" Yip said in his coarse voice. He looked so happy. Being part wolf he probably hates being inside. Me and Malachi laughed at his playful actions. Then the kids came. "Hey guys!" He said coarsely, now running around them. I started laughing at how childish Yip was being.

"What is wrong with your voice?" Lello asked.

"I'm fine!" Yip said, now running figure eights between the kids and us.

"Mm-Hm." Rollo said and crossed his arms. "Should I tell mom."

"I don't care, I'm fine! Just a cold!" He was running whole laps he wasn't even tired. Rollo and Lello ran off, just for them to come back with Donna. "Hey mom!" Yip was running laps between all three groups.

"Can you stop running?" His mom asked. Yip groaned and stopped.

"What?" Yip whinnied, me and Malachi were laughing quietly.

"Yip, what is that on your arm?" She asked worried. Yip sighed.

"Well you will never know!!!" Yip sprinted off laughing and smiling. Me and Malachi chased after him, laughing. Yip took off his shirt and dove into the water. "Hehe, come on, the water is nice!" He tried yelling to us. We laughed and dived in after him. We played in the water till the sun starting to go down. We were all laughing at the fun time we were having. Yip was coughing a little Dante came over. Yip started running again. "THIS IS SO FUN!!" He kept running, he started running around Dante. "Hey Dante how is it going!" He said, his voice straining.

"Shouldn't you be home?" Dante asked watching him run in cycles.

"You try keeping him in his house for 1 hour. IT WAS TORTURE!!" Malachi dramatized.

"Yup! Now fun time!" Yip tried saying still running around us. "Me sitting down for then just sleeping it builds up my energy, I can probably run for three days straight!" Yip exclaimed. We all stared at him. "That is why I am running to get my energy out!" 

"That explains a lot." I stated. Yip just ran around us walking the rest of the way home, he is having one supper sugar rush. Logan was at his door. "Hello Logan!" I said.

"Hi dad!" Yip said cheerfully but roughly still running around.

"Oh no, you guys made him sit for no reason didn't you?" He said.

"Yeah?" Malachi said.

"Luckily he doesn't live with me, see you guys later!" He ran off.

"Can you at least try to sleep." Malachi begged. Yip nodded. We went inside, Malachi and I flopped onto the couch's basically falling asleep. Yip brought down blankets for us. He kissed Malachi good night and turned off the light. He went up stairs to his own room and went to bed.

Garroth's POV

Me and Laurence stayed inside that day, me and him wanted some alone time. Shira went with her new friends so we had a whole house to our self's. We had fun all day, we made cake, made out and a little more. He is just so... No words... He is my everything.... He even got the looks..... Only, when am I going to ask the question, is he. I'm confused. Oh well, right now we are making cake for Shira. 

Aphmau's POV

Me and Gray were by the docks, we had a nice lunch, now we were kinda just making out watching the stars, listening to the waves, this time was perfect, literally. I'm kissing the guy of my dreams, we are in the perfect area, he is hot, nothing more, other then maybe being in a bed. "Hmm...." He said separating. "I have a feeling you want more of this hotness."

"You can read minds." I purred, that turned him on, we got up. I brought him to my house.... Finally, I have been waiting for him.

Katelyn's POV

Me and Aaron have became really close, we bring out the best of each other, we have a lot in com-in. Right now we are kissing at the tippy top of the tree house. You can see everything, the stars are so bright. I feel in tune with nature. It feels nice, there is a lot of love in the air, so nice. And here I am kissing the hottest and amazingest guy in the world. Aaron...

Hey guys I need a character for Kyle to fall in love with, every person his age is taken, or going to be taken. It can be girl or boy. I just need one. Thank you so much.... Hope to see you next chapter!

- Maddy~Chan