Ch 43

~Time skip of one week~

Jesse's POV

Me and Levin had planned a baby shower for Garroth and Malachi! We know it's late but they need one! Still no one knows about it but still... Everyone knows that there is a baby shower but they don't know who it's for! Plus Laurence and Yip don't know! It's great! AND!! Aphmau, Gray, Aaron, and Katelyn are all back too! THIS IS GOING TO BE GREAT!! "Jesse, you're scaring me, you're evil laughing and everything..." Kyle said shifting uncomfortably.

"Sorry! Just thinking of how this could possibly ruin their lives!" I said happily sitting on his lap. He just hummed as he ran his fingers through my ugly hair.

"Your hair is so cute!" He whispered. "And soft, and fluffy, and unique..." He kept rambling about my hair, and me, I have to say, don't think he means to say this all out loud. "And if you are wondering, yes I mean to say this all out loud because I know you self doubt your beautiful body and all of it's amazing features... every little beautiful inch..." He trailed off and I felt him trail his hand down my chest to me fat stomach to the side on my area than down my thigh.

"Because it is true, I'm not beautiful, gorgeous, handsome, amazing, anything you think..." I said crossing my arms.

"Well I think you are wrong..." He said snuggling his face into the crook of my neck and breathed in. For some reason he really likes shampoo I use, he says if makes me smells amazing, that it is unique like me... Than Kyle got up. And started walking to Emma's room.

"Three, two, one..." After he said one Emma started crying, he has gotten so close to Emma and I that he can tell a couple seconds before when she is going to cry. He came back down stairs rocking Emma in his arms. He sat next to me and was humming the song I sing to her. He also was bouncing her on his knee making her giggle. He also made funny face's while Emma was holding his finger. That duff...

~Timeskip to 4:00 PM in other words! Baby shower!~

3rd Person

"COME ON MALAYIP!!" Jesse said pulling Malachi and Yip, with their children out of there house.

"But I don't want to!" Complained Malachi.

"It can't be that bad right?" Yip said and started walking to the barn.

"B-but..." Malachi frowned seeing he lost the argument and held his boys closer to him. He saw Garroth and Laurence getting dragged by Levin. Laurence seemed fine with it and Garroth looked like he really didn't want to do this and held his baby girl closer to him. Malachi walked over to Garroth, who went wide eye when he saw Malachi was holding to boys. "See you are lucky you only had one..."

"Where you had two?" Garroth asked, Malachi shook his head.

"No... Three..." Garroth's mouth dropped. "So what's her name?" He asked gesturing towards his girl.

"Grace! And these three!" Yip now was next to Malachi.

"Well, this one is Hunter, and this is Luca..." Malachi gestured to each son at their names.

"And this is Luna..." Yip continued.

"Amazing names!" Laurence said looking over his lover's shoulder. They finally reached the barn talking with their babies in there arms. When they entered, Jesse and Kyle were waiting there with there arms crossed.

"Took you long-" Garroth and Malachi cut Kyle off with their glares. "Take all the time you want!" They smiled. When they walked into the barn they nodded before turning around.

"Nope! I'm not doing this!" Malachi and Garroth said walking out.

"It will be fun! And if you don't enjoy this then that will be a whole week setting this up for nothing!" Jesse said. They just gave him a blank expreicane.